Old 24th April 2010, 01:12

Angry Problems unadressed

We myself and a friend of mine in another state have been "livestream" users for over a year now. After the latest changes when we go to our studio and or our webcaster, two issues crop up. The chat window background is black or grey, so when typing a message in for viewers to see we CANNOT see what we are typing?????????????????? What is the remedy? Also when in studio in either of my two computers a Dell and a Sony NOW I have no moderator little cogwheel to clear the chatwindow when I would like to. ?????????????? Would appreciate some help Rick Stern was helping us but for several months now since he went to India and returned he does NOT answer any emails??????????????? or answer questions is there another contact person is he still with livestream??????????? Regal
Old 24th April 2010, 09:01
Livestream Community Help

Send a message via Skype™ to davidaron
Exclamation

Forwarding this to Livestream Support.

Last edited by davidaron; 24th April 2010 at 09:05.
Old 24th April 2010, 17:25

Unhappy Problems with studio chat box being black.

Hi.. Jane & I Here in Ca. problems doing live shows with Jerry Hansen in NEB. When going in to his studio or mine .. the chat box is Black and can't see the cursor or what we type in.. Is it some setting we both have wrong in our IE-8 browser?? We go to the reg. link and see what we broadcast and that chat box is white back ground is ok.

Question is there some way to change the back ground color in the studio chat box to white like the viewers link has??

Very flustrating not to see what we type in on studio chat and not able to see what we type to ans question to viewers.
Tk for your time.. Noel & Jane Wilson in Cal. (livestream.com/noelw)
Old 25th April 2010, 10:49

Yep. I noticed this too, started a few days ago.
The wost part is that the text you type is a dark grey on black.
Old 25th April 2010, 14:56

Angry Studio problems with chat box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueregal View Post
We myself and a friend of mine in another state have been "livestream" users for over a year now. After the latest changes when we go to our studio and or our webcaster, two issues crop up. The chat window background is black or grey, so when typing a message in for viewers to see we CANNOT see what we are typing?????????????????? What is the remedy? Also when in studio in either of my two computers a Dell and a Sony NOW I have no moderator little cogwheel to clear the chatwindow when I would like to. ?????????????? Would appreciate some help Rick Stern was helping us but for several months now since he went to India and returned he does NOT answer any emails??????????????? or answer questions is there another contact person is he still with livestream??????????? Regal
Maybe we are in the worng place to post Jerry?? I sent a couple post to on the same thing and not getting any ans. on e-mail or where every we are suppost to look at???
Guess it not like trains.. hahahaha We can get help from all over the world on that subject on most post on the internet.. later Me
Old 26th April 2010, 17:31
Livestream Software Engineer

Hello,

Yes unfortunately this one got past our testing. We have just rolled out a new version which should fix this.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
Old 27th April 2010, 19:58

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul167 View Post
Hello,

Yes unfortunately this one got past our testing. We have just rolled out a new version which should fix this.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Ok the ole guy from California and I were going to thank you for fixing this issue. It was fixed yesterday on Monday, now its back again to the black box where you can't see what you are typing again??????????????????????? Whaz up????????????? wish it would get fixed and stay that way!!!! Regal
Old 28th April 2010, 12:41

Angry still NOT working

problem still there and can't see what we are typing something changed AGAIN after you had it fixed and its back to same old same old just checked today again!! Wed 4/28/10 Regal
Old 28th April 2010, 12:44

Default player version

I see the two versions of the new player 3.3.10 or something??? I have 3.2.10 How do I change version??? Maybe that is what is wrong!! Or do you have to change version!! Let us know very annoying when you can't see what you are typing!! Have a "live" show Friday would like to get fixed ASAP!! Thanks Regal 4/28/10 9:44am MST
Old 28th April 2010, 18:06

Red face Back again.. Black chat box in studio..

Well like Blueregal, Well... it was fixed for one day and then it back again with the same chat box studio problem.
Black on Black and can't see what is typed in on Studio chat box. Very confusing if missed typed something we can't correct it. We are not the best typest and like to see what we type to correct before we say ok .. We know we are stupped on spelling but this makes us look more stupped to anyone viewing..
Our other problem is we can't get second computer to pick up cam to bring in studio on main computer.. even when we sign in or log in on second computer then is won't let us log in to main computer.. Very confusing with IE-8 or Firefox in both computer w/ win XP.. Must be doing something wrong on setting or it just won't work like the black chat box..
Wonder what happen to the Branding Tab not working .. We can get it in but if get out of studio we lost of save on them. Can't save Logo test card or Bug in Studio set up..Tks for your time Calif.