Old 6th November 2008, 04:51

Default Screen Capture

I do live broadcasts of pre-game analysis for some video games, and I'd love to be able to do screen capture so I can analyze a map and do the John Madden play with the yellow lines thing, but I use a Mac, which makes this near impossible as I have come to find. Anyone have a solution?

PCs and Bootcamp/WINE are not an option.

BTW, I'd love support for VLC which has a screen capture feature built in, but I can't get that to stream properly, and Mogulus has so many more options.
Old 22nd November 2008, 22:58
Banned

Thumbs up screen capture :Capture Screen Window/Object,Full Screen, Selected Region Screen

screen capture :Capture Screen Window/Object,Full Screen, Selected Region Screen,Scrolling window/Webpage,Active window,Adjust image size and color etc
Capture It is a powerful, flexible and easy-to-use screen capture software. It allows you to capture anything on the screen including windows, objects, full screen, rectangle-selected regions, fix size regions, and scrolling windows/web pages. It also allow you to edit captured image and add annotate.
Key Features:
1. Capture Screen Window/Object:
You can select any visible windows on the screen that you want to capture.
2. Capture Full Screen:
One click to capture the full screen to an image.
3. Capture Selected Region Screen:
You can select a specific rectangular region of the screen that you want to capture.
4. Capture Scrolling window/Webpage:
One click to capture scrolling window and webpage, support IE6, IE7, Firefox.
5. Capture Active window:
Easily capture the current active window, Quickly capture an image.
6. Adjust image size and color:
you can make adjustments easily in Cessna. With features like crop, resize, brightness, contrast, color level, color tone.
7. Add Professional Effects:
You can add special professional effects with Flip, invert, Hue or saturation and Image processing effects, like blur, emboss, oil paint, halftone, Mosaic and 3D grid.
8. Add Text annotation:
You can enhance you capture with add text annotation.
9. Add Line/Arrow/Stamp:
You can enhance you capture with add line, arrow, stamp, etc...
10. Save to Clipboard:
CaptureIt lets you easily output each capture to clipboard.
11. Auto Save to File:
CaptureIt lets you automatically save you capture to image file, including BMP, GIF, JPEG and PNG format

Download it now http://www.regnow.com/trialware/down...ffiliate=61806
Old 6th December 2008, 18:09

Webcammax is probably the best there is but you need to pay to remove the watermark... Though.. I think you can edit it out but that'd be illegal... probably.

Superwebcam is the best 100% free virtual webcam software. However every time you run it, it opens a window to their site which does get annoying.

There's another one that's similar to WCM but it's free. However there's a forced watermark and there is no paid version I think. Forgot the name...