Old 4th June 2011, 15:21

I'm linuxiens too and I'm french
Old 4th June 2011, 15:22

I'm linuxiens too ang I'm french
Old 4th June 2011, 15:27

All right, thanks for the quick answer. I'll look for something else in the meantime.

Thanks!

- McAndze
Old 29th June 2011, 09:28

I don't want to sound like an ungrateful and impatient little idiot, but I do want to know if there is a way we can keep informed about the Linux version of Procaster other than this thread, and the blog?

I really appreciate that you're making Procaster for Linux operating systems, however it is soon the end of June and we haven't heard from you guys in a while.

I'd rather have a more precise, and pessimistic deadline, than the opposite, so we know when to expect it

Thanks a lot!

- McAndze
Old 4th July 2011, 23:08

The FAQ mentions that they are making a beta, is that untrue? If so, that needs to be changed... I'm a Linux user... and if I were to try to run livestream, should I download the windows version?
Old 5th July 2011, 07:03

@Misshy - Procaster only kind of works in Linux, using Wine. They are, however, working on a Linux version of Procaster. But it was set for early beta release in June, and we still haven't heard from them
Old 5th July 2011, 09:10
Livestream Procaster Support

Hello Everyone,

At this time the dev team has been working hard on the Mac and Windows version. Since the development has been longer than expected, the Linux version has not have much development time. We apologize for the delay in this version, and want to let you all know we are still working on it.
Old 5th July 2011, 20:55

Aww and I would love to use LiveStream on My Linux... By Windows is to old, and pretty much dead, so I can't Livestream with is.
Old 5th July 2011, 21:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by coryfrans View Post
Hello Everyone,

At this time the dev team has been working hard on the Mac and Windows version. Since the development has been longer than expected, the Linux version has not have much development time. We apologize for the delay in this version, and want to let you all know we are still working on it.
Well wouldn't it be easier for the developers to go to https://launchpad.net/ And ask people there for help to Make support? That site is for Linux users to be able to request for FREE help to making support of Windows and Mac stuff work on Linux.

While Linux is open source, so Livestream developers can freely ask Linux dev/team for code info to work compatibility on Linux, or they could get a copy of Linux and tinker with support, since editing Linux is free.

lol or Users here can just be desperate and use Wine or PlayOnLinux(Though both are the same).
Old 20th July 2011, 21:35

Default Beta

Any news about beta version? Iam Brazilian linux user and i love livestream.

Tags
beta, linux, linux procast