Old 6th April 2010, 23:46

Default No response from Live Stream..a recurring theme?

I understand support issues can be very difficult ot respond to. However, no response is unacceptable....We have psoted the following issue weeks ago without a single acknowledgement...

hello,
I have set up a number of production members ( camera mode only) however they are not able to record. When i deselect the camera only option in manage team tab they are able to access the camera and record option....of course this allows them access to configure channel which is something i do not want.

All seems to work fine until they login and attempt to record content on the channel. There are very few options which makes it a very confusing issue. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Am i missing something?

I was very interested in Livestream however the access controls seem very limiting ...all or nothing....obviously there is something wrong at my end.
Any help greatly appreciated.
Old 7th April 2010, 12:17
Administrator

This forum is primarily meant as a place where users can discuss and help other users - for hands on support and the fastest response you can contact our support team directly through the following URL: http://www.livestream.com/support/feedback

In answer to your question camera mode only functionality is intended to be used with the producer managing the studio and manually cuing the camera to begin a recording. We are exploring whether it would make more sense to provide access to the full Broadcast Live tab instead.

-Ben
Livestream Support
Closed Thread