Old 5th April 2010, 14:30

Default Can't Download

I can no longer download my recorded videos in the On Demand section of my livestream channel. For 2 months I used to download all of my recorded videos to back them up on my hard drive but can no longer do so. I've updated my flash, tried in all browsers (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari) and on both a Mac and a PC.

Basically, none of my settings have changed and I can no longer download my recorded videos. All recorded videos are recorded using the Livestream Procaster using the same settings. Please let me know if anyone is having the same issues/knows how to fix this.
Old 5th April 2010, 14:35
Livestream Project Manager

A channel restart will resolve this issue and push your Livestream Channel to a new server. To restart your channel, visit the Account Center. Click the drop down button next to your channel. Click the "Restart" button.

-
Rick Stern
Old 6th April 2010, 10:57

Thanks. I've restarted my Livestream channel but now instead of nothing happening after clicking the Download link a separate browser pops up saying I "can't establish a connection to the server at clipdownload.livestream.com:8081."

Any other ideas to resolve this issue?
Old 6th April 2010, 11:17
Livestream Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by dailyfx View Post
Thanks. I've restarted my Livestream channel but now instead of nothing happening after clicking the Download link a separate browser pops up saying I "can't establish a connection to the server at clipdownload.livestream.com:8081."

Any other ideas to resolve this issue?
Hi dailyfx,

I tested downloading several of your files and could not replicate your issue. Are you behind a strict connection of any kind?

-
Rick Stern
Old 6th April 2010, 16:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickStern View Post
Hi dailyfx,

I tested downloading several of your files and could not replicate your issue. Are you behind a strict connection of any kind?

-
Rick Stern
Thanks. We're checking to see if IT implemented any new firewall. I'm going to check to see if I can download the files from a computer outside of the office to see if that's the issue.

Tags
download; download videos