Old 5th April 2010, 11:52

Default Email notification when a user starts streaming?

Is this possible with livestream.com? I know you can do it with other streaming websites and it is extremely helpful. I can't find anything like it in the settings though.
Old 3rd August 2010, 03:36

I would like to know if this is possible as well. Every other site similar to this has the option to subscribe, but I can't seem to find it here.
Old 7th August 2010, 22:23
Livestream Community Help

There are means for viewers to be notified using the social media features.

You might want to request this in the Feature Request forum, explaining how you'd like to see this implemented. Some kind of "subscription" feature on the channel might be a good idea.
Old 10th June 2012, 15:07

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cseeman View Post
There are means for viewers to be notified using the social media features.

You might want to request this in the Feature Request forum, explaining how you'd like to see this implemented. Some kind of "subscription" feature on the channel might be a good idea.
Omg I don't understand how this has not been implemented yet ...
it's like the first feature I would implement :|
Old 11th June 2012, 12:55

There is an option in your account, in your profile, you can add a live show time,etc. that will be displayed on your Livestream page-it will show the date of you next live show, the viewer(s) will have to click on the bar that is on the very top of your Livestream page, once you click on that it will ask for your email address, the system will send and email to that person(s) reminding them about the upcoming event(live show), then the system will send them a reminder 30 mins before the Live event, show,etc.
Other than that, use your social networks,etc, Livestream lets you stream to Facebook also, you just share then your event, show(at the time you go live) will be posted, they can also watch your live event, or even a past show, by posting it out on Facebook(very nice feature).