Old 17th March 2010, 16:51

Question Offline title card?

I was curious if there is a way to change the coloured title card you see when a person is not currently streaming? I just came across a page that appears to be able to do this(seen here http://www.livestream.com/katiedesousa/ ). If this is possible, is this a feature available to premium accounts only or to everyone?
Old 17th March 2010, 17:27
Livestream Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by reafu View Post
I was curious if there is a way to change the coloured title card you see when a person is not currently streaming? I just came across a page that appears to be able to do this(seen here http://www.livestream.com/katiedesousa/ ). If this is possible, is this a feature available to premium accounts only or to everyone?
This specific Producer has created a video out of a still image. I'd recommend making a 10-20 second video file (within Windows Movie Maker or iMovie) from a static graphic / image. You can then upload that file to your Livestream Studio (www.livestream.com/studio) and add this file to your AUTOPILOT.

-
Rick Stern
Old 17th March 2010, 18:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickStern View Post
This specific Producer has created a video out of a still image. I'd recommend making a 10-20 second video file (within Windows Movie Maker or iMovie) from a static graphic / image. You can then upload that file to your Livestream Studio (www.livestream.com/studio) and add this file to your AUTOPILOT.

-
Rick Stern
Ohh, alright, thank you very much!
Old 1st June 2012, 05:51

Default Where do I find this now?

It's gone
Old 2nd June 2012, 13:35
Livestream Producer Support

Rainbowjack12598,

The auto-pilot feature is still available in your studio. There is a tab labeled 'auto-pilot playlist' where you can replace the default offline bars with a clip of your choice.

Tags
background image, customization, title card