Vista 64-bit here.
Old 3rd June 2010, 07:21

I am having this problem too. I'm running Win7 Pro 32bit
Old 4th June 2010, 22:54
Livestream Community Help

Confirm that you are using the current version of Procaster which is 10.0.124
Old 6th June 2010, 12:21

Default hello, same problem here.

I'm having the same problem, running win 7 ultimate 64 bit, Procaster version 10.0.124, latest one. Drivers are all updated and I still have this. Everytime I stream a game, usually Starcraft, about 5 minutes into the stream I get a popup that says "You seem to have some audio problems" and my stream stops.

Any fixes yet? I can send logs if it will help?
Old 6th June 2010, 18:46

It apparently has been fixed in the new version of Procaster. I was getting it constantly, even after supposedly installing 10.0.124. I decided to uninstall procaster and then reinstall the newest version and that got rid of the error. I'd say try that.
Old 6th June 2010, 19:40

Default Thats just the thing, i tried that

I thought that may hopefully resolve this, so I tried it, no luck sadly. Even after uninstalling, restarting, and installing x.x.124(which i had just uninstalled). It worked for about 30 minutes, then same problem.

Thank you for the advice though, I guess I'll try it again, just to be sure.
Old 6th June 2010, 20:22

Default Well, that didn't work.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Procaster, then launch SC2 and started a stream. About a minute in the same error appeared. Does anyone have a clue what's causing this?
Old 7th June 2010, 05:53

Default well, it's not the game.

I've heard everyone say it's StarCraft 2's fault that the procaster "you seem to have some audio problems" error appears, so I tried it in several other games, from different makers. Namely World of Warcraft(blizzard), Arcanum(Sierra), Dungeon Lords(DreamCatcher Games), and MechWarrior 4 Mercenaries(Microsoft). During testing I've noticed three things.

1: I do not have the error message pop up if in unplug my microphone before starting the Procaster software. Simply muting the microphone does not work, it must be unplugged. Unplugging it after the software is running doesn't help, it must be unplugged before the Procaster software is launched.

2: If I plug my microphone back into the jack while Procaster is still running, my computer will not recognize the microphone until after Procaster has been closed. As soon as Procaster is closed, the computer finds the microphone and it works just fine.

3: I saw a suggestion to broadcast in screen mode and run the game windowed. It didn't help, at least not for me. Same error appeared almost 3 minutes into the game, with every game.

As long as I am not game casting, if that's the correct term for it, then I have no problem. I can screencast for over a hour with no problem, but if I try a game, the error message appears.
Old 7th June 2010, 15:59
Livestream Procaster Support

Hello everyone.

If you are having issues with Procaster giving you audio errors, we would like it if you could send us some information to help with troubleshooting.

If you can please send us your procaster logs, the specs of your computer (including CPU, RAM, Version of windows). Also please let us know what video and audio devices you are using, and what exactly you are trying to stream (Game, desktop, camera) Also please send us the results to www.speedtest.net

Please send all of this information to Procaster@livestream.com with "Audio Error" in the subject line.
Old 7th June 2010, 20:05

I've sent and email with all my specs, as well as a screeshot of the error, and of course the required logs, info, etc. I regret that I had to send two emails, and I apologize for it, but I realized after sending the first that I had left out important information.

Tags
bug, error, pc setup, procaster, sound