Old 11th March 2010, 23:08

Default ideas/suggestions for upcoming version..saving h.264

Hello guys you are doing a great job improving procaster. I love the extended monitor capture option. I just have a question: when will be able to save h.264 videos. So far whenever we encoded using vp6 is when we see the option to save video enable. I want to be able to stream to iPhone and also have a local copy of it. Also i read cropping like fme does will be implemented in future versions is that true?

Now for suggestions: I like the 2d and 3d but it will be nice if there was way in which they can fade in and fade out of each other like a blend mode. Also if they can reverse role. Say the camera be in the big window. Also please add a "VUMETER" like fme has please please please i really need it so i can see proper audio level input...Another thing is to make camera mode ctrl+1 instead of ctrl+4 since its the first icon in the list and the others according the order listed..

Thats all for procaster but now since im here suggesting I would like to add the following suggestion for the embed video player....hopefully i get response

if you could fix the way the fonts appear in the ticker. It looks proportional when the mode is 4:3 but when one chooses a 16:9 window the fonts looked stretch

This just some q's and suggestion I have...keep up the great work
Old 12th March 2010, 02:37

Send a message via AIM to paulhugel Send a message via Skype™ to paulhugel
Smile iphone quality for iphone playback

I can stream live to iphones if chosing iphone 3g quality in procaster

you can view live on iphones at http://iphone.livestream.com/username

I would not use the VP6 encoder

Still don't know how to get iphone video to layback to iphones once uploaded to playlist

Paul G. Hugel

Maui Scientific Analysis and Visualization
of the Environment Program
http://nko.org

"Effort with vision & patience, determination, a more holistic view, that certainly we can reduce many crisis, that is my fundamental belief"
14th Dalai Lama of Tibet April 25, 2007
Old 12th March 2010, 13:04
Procaster Team

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecsor View Post
Hello guys you are doing a great job improving procaster. I love the extended monitor capture option. I just have a question: when will be able to save h.264 videos. So far whenever we encoded using vp6 is when we see the option to save video enable. I want to be able to stream to iPhone and also have a local copy of it. Also i read cropping like fme does will be implemented in future versions is that true?

Now for suggestions: I like the 2d and 3d but it will be nice if there was way in which they can fade in and fade out of each other like a blend mode. Also if they can reverse role. Say the camera be in the big window. Also please add a "VUMETER" like fme has please please please i really need it so i can see proper audio level input...Another thing is to make camera mode ctrl+1 instead of ctrl+4 since its the first icon in the list and the others according the order listed..

Thats all for procaster but now since im here suggesting I would like to add the following suggestion for the embed video player....hopefully i get response

if you could fix the way the fonts appear in the ticker. It looks proportional when the mode is 4:3 but when one chooses a 16:9 window the fonts looked stretch

This just some q's and suggestion I have...keep up the great work
Hi and thanks for the good feedback! will pass to the team

Cropping and VU meter is on the way! sooner than you expect... (are you reading our minds? )

remember you can change the hotkeys at will in the Preferences screen, but I definitely hear you, might be a good change to the default. will consider

transition animations options are planned but probably will take a good few months.

will pass flash player issues to relevant team leader

thanks again
Lior, Livestream
Old 25th March 2010, 14:25
Procaster Team

Arrow

Hello friends

Please check out the new beta just released

thanks
Lior, Livestream

Tags
font, h.264, save, vumeter