#1  
Old 1st March 2010, 05:03
Saralene Saralene is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Beckley, WV, USA
Posts: 36
Send a message via AIM to Saralene Send a message via MSN to Saralene Send a message via Yahoo to Saralene Send a message via Skype™ to Saralene
Exclamation Kick or Ban Someone from Viewing

I really, really need a way to kick or ban a viewer, NOT from the chat, from the actual feed (to turn their player offline).
My lover has problems with falling asleep at random, and has a monthly bandwidth cap.
Of course, there are other legitimate uses for being able to ban someone from VIEWING the channel, as well.
But I had a real scare tonight when they fell asleep during a stream and could have used up WAY more bandwidth than intended.
I had a serious panic attack trying to find a way to stop the stream from being viewed and came up empty-handed.
Please, it's a rather simple feature that would really, really help me.
__________________
Sara Leen
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 31st March 2010, 03:39
asmyworldturns asmyworldturns is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 92
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saralene View Post
I really, really need a way to kick or ban a viewer, NOT from the chat, from the actual feed (to turn their player offline).
My lover has problems with falling asleep at random, and has a monthly bandwidth cap.
Of course, there are other legitimate uses for being able to ban someone from VIEWING the channel, as well.
What was he doing? Watchin' WAY too much porn?? *LOL!*

Sorry. Couldn't resist.
Quote:
But I had a real scare tonight when they fell asleep during a stream and could have used up WAY more bandwidth than intended.
Well tell him to lay off that porn so much & start paying more attention to Y-O-U & he wouldn't have that problem.
Quote:
I had a serious panic attack trying to find a way to stop the stream from being viewed and came up empty-handed.
Please, it's a rather simple feature that would really, really help me.
Heh....Sorry, but some things are just the control of the beyond control of the LS geeks.

If your lover can't control his habit, he needs to seek professional help. It's a simple as that.

I know it ain't much BUT.....

Cheers
__________________
Pat Cook, KB0OXD (Ham Radio Callsign)
As My World Turns (Lifecast) | As My Weight Loss World Turns TV (Weight Loss) | Back To The Future TV (Classic TV & Movies) | WSO-TV Soap Opera TV (Classic Soap Operas) | KB0OXD Cybershack TV (Ham Radio) | The Left Wing Conservative TV (Politics)
Denver, CO
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ban, kick, not chat, player, viewer

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump