Old 23rd October 2008, 15:53

Angry Urgent: No Updating Min. Watched!! :-((

sorry but this is very important for all of us: the future of this activities (live web tv) all based on our strenghts and no money, it depends on the popolarity of the shows (sorry for my bad english but i'm italian) and IF THE REAL NUMBER OF VISITORS IS NOT UPDATED (as it's happening in the last 2 weeks) my channel is FORCED TO STAY STILL at the bottom of the list of the most popular channels, IN SPITE OF THE FACT THAT TODAY WE HAD UP TO 58 VISITORS FOR OVER 2 HOURS, AND THE NUMBERS OF MIN. WATCHED DIDN'T CHANGE!!!!

please fix this, or it will be all very sad for us, this kind of job!!!!!!!!
Old 23rd October 2008, 18:45
Administrator

We are not currently experiencing any known issues with the minutes viewed counter. If you are still experiencing this problem shoot us an e-mail at info@mogulus.com with the channel name and we can look into it further.

-Ben
Mogulus Support
Old 27th October 2008, 12:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by benhomer View Post
We are not currently experiencing any known issues with the minutes viewed counter. If you are still experiencing this problem shoot us an e-mail at info@mogulus.com with the channel name and we can look into it further.

-Ben
Mogulus Support
Then let me be the second to say that they are not updateing, nor have they been for indeed 2 weeks now.
Old 6th November 2008, 15:50

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenmerlin View Post
sorry But This Is Very Important For All Of Us: The Future Of This Activities (live Web Tv) All Based On Our Strenghts And No Money, It Depends On The Popolarity Of The Shows (sorry For My Bad English But I'm Italian) And If The Real Number Of Visitors Is Not Updated (as It's Happening In The Last 2 Weeks) My Channel Is Forced To Stay Still At The Bottom Of The List Of The Most Popular Channels, In Spite Of The Fact That Today We Had Up To 58 Visitors For Over 2 Hours, And The Numbers Of Min. Watched Didn't Change!!!!

Please Fix This, Or It Will Be All Very Sad For Us, This Kind Of Job!!!!!!!!

Again: Min Watched Are Not Updated!!!!!!!!!
This Is A Fact, Not A Lie.
Old 6th November 2008, 16:01
Administrator

If you're having this issue please contact us directly with the channel name so we can look into it directly for you - most channels are not having this problem so if yours is we need the channel name and any additional details you can provide on how long this has happened, if it is intermittent or has not been updating for days etc. in order to determine the cause.

-Ben
Mogulus Support
Old 6th November 2008, 20:50
Banned

I also have this problem on my channel, /kftvonline
I am also having problems that in the studio it is showing the wrong viewer list. (for example: if there is 4 viewers, it will show up on the player that there are. while in the Studio, it will show up as there is only 1 viewer or 2 only. then after some minutes later, it will be fixed but then show up the wrong viewers).
Old 7th November 2008, 09:09

Here you go Ben

RomeovilleRadio
DisTV
MGMLive
GFD

Now I did open a new channel in the last 3 days ( MGMLive2 ) and it's updateing just fine.
Old 7th November 2008, 17:20
Administrator

Thanks for posting those channels, looking into it further. If anyone is having similar issues please be sure to post the channel name and any other relevant details on specifically what is occurring and when it started etc.

In terms of the viewer list number that is a different issue which is unrelated and should be fixed in a future release.

-Ben
Mogulus Support
Old 9th November 2008, 19:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by benhomer View Post
If you're having this issue please contact us directly with the channel name so we can look into it directly for you - most channels are not having this problem so if yours is we need the channel name and any additional details you can provide on how long this has happened, if it is intermittent or has not been updating for days etc. in order to determine the cause.

-Ben
Mogulus Support
my channel name
http://www.mogulus.com/isnotv

let me know, please
Old 12th November 2008, 03:09

Default Not sure mine is working...

Our's is KGMB9... Thanks! It doesn't look right compared to number of people on the site.