Old 16th February 2010, 02:16

Question Teamspeak & Procaster Echo Issue

So, my problem is as simple as the solution really should be. I've got procaster running, and streaming my games, and I'm chatting with the friends watching through Teamspeak 3. The issue of them hearing me twice was simple enough to fix, and that was just to mute the capture device. The other issue, however, is a bit more difficult.

While watching, if they were to speak through Teamspeak, the audio will travel to my speakers, and then out through the stream, resulting in them hearing themselves after the fact. I figured the solution was as simple as to route the audio for Teamspeak through my headphones, and the audio for the stream through my PC, but as it happens, procaster doesn't discriminate the two audio outputs. The only option under audio, for output, is, "Speaker's Audio."

Anyone find a solution for this yet? Is there a way to force procaster to pick up only one audio source? If not, and by chance the folks in charge read this, could you by chance add this option? Thanks in advance to anyone who responds.

Tags
audio, echo, procaster, settings, teamspeak