Old 23rd February 2010, 21:52

I'm having this problem as well...is it the picture or what?
Old 27th February 2010, 20:33

Default yup

I am also getting this same error. the browser i am using is Chrome, i'll try different browsers and different computers

Edit: Continued to have this problem no matter what browser I used, went to a different computer in my house, using chrome, and it uploaded first time. I really do not understand.

Last edited by Disarray; 27th February 2010 at 20:36.
Old 27th February 2010, 21:17

I think this is something to do with firefox and a recent windows update. I have the same problem here but it works fine in IE.
Old 8th April 2010, 16:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickStern View Post
I can confirm that we are not seeing any issues involving uploading channel logos or backgrounds within the Website Configuration Page. Should you experience these issues, feel free to forward your image to Support@livestream.com and our Support Team will be able to assist further.

Rick Stern
Producer Support
It is ridiculous what you wrote "I can confirm that we are not seeing any issues involving uploading channel logos or backgrounds within the Website Configuration Page."
It is interesting that you "are not seeing any issues" despite more than 10 posts concerning the same problem.

Just do a search on the forum "logo upload" and you will "see" some issue involving uploading channel logos.
There is obviously some issues involving this matter. More appropriate response would be "livestream team is working on this issue. Please be patient." or something.

p.s. just found out that this issue has been around for more than a year?
Old 8th April 2010, 16:57
Livestream Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by eprll View Post
It is ridiculous what you wrote "I can confirm that we are not seeing any issues involving uploading channel logos or backgrounds within the Website Configuration Page."
It is interesting that you "are not seeing any issues" despite more than 10 posts concerning the same problem.

Just do a search on the forum "logo upload" and you will "see" some issue involving uploading channel logos.
There is obviously some issues involving this matter. More appropriate response would be "livestream team is working on this issue. Please be patient." or something.

p.s. just found out that this issue has been around for more than a year?
At the time of my response, back on February 5th, we were not experiencing issues. We are, however, seeing a different issue with uploading logos at this time. The cause of said issue is different from the one past users had experienced in this thread. We are currently investigating the issue. We appreciate your patience.

-
Rick Stern
Old 9th April 2010, 10:26
Livestream Project Manager

We've restarted our upload servers which has resolved the issue. If you still experience any trouble uploading your logo, please contact our Support Team at Support@livestream.com

-
Rick Stern
Old 3rd May 2010, 00:04

Default trouble

I had th is same problem on Google Chrome. I decided to switch to IE7 and try uploading the image. It worked the first time. Hope with helps!

Tags
logo verify