Old 13th October 2008, 11:58

Default Is (will) Pro the answer???

I am getting frustrated with Mogulus. I met and talked with a few of the team at New Media Expo in early August. They seem like nice folks and they had great plans for Mogulus, but. I understand that this is a free service, but still if they are hoping to sell the service it needs to get better. Here are some specific problems:

1. No response. I and others post problems and questions, but no one from Mogulus EVER responds. If we are trying to start a business based on Mogulus we need to know answers to our issues.

2. Change log. We are up to Beta 3 on studio, what has changed? What new features have been added or removed? Is there a bug or feature change? No ome knows because there is no change log.

3. This forum. Navigation is horrible. The only way back is to use the back button, or click on the forum tab and start over. And a very minor issue, why does Mogulus not know how to spell it's own name?

4. Delays and no reasons. Where is Pro? It was coming last spring, summer, fall and still not here. Why? No one is saying. Once again if we wantr to build a business around Mogulus we need to know what is happening.

Will pro fix these issues? Maybe with money on the line the staff will be more responsive and open. I sure hope so. That is if we ever get Pro.
Old 13th October 2008, 12:15
Administrator

Hi,

I'm sorry you feel you're not getting responses to your questions. This forum is meant to be a place for discussion between Mogulus users and while we post here on a regular basis you can always get a direct response from our team by e-mailing info@mogulus.com.

We maintain a running list of updates to the Mogulus platform in our userguide, since the launch of this forum we have listed all new features and changes in the announcements section: http://www.mogulus.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29

We plan to launch Mogulus Pro within the next three months, we are still working on the features and will launch it as soon as it is ready. Thank you for your continued patience and support.

-Ben
Mogulus Support
Old 15th October 2008, 18:21

Hi Ben,

What new features will we see with "Pro" without giving to much away
Old 15th October 2008, 18:26
Administrator

I refer you to the below post in our Pro forum where we have listed many of the features that will be offered:
http://www.mogulus.com/forum/showpos...46&postcount=3

-Ben
Mogulus Support
Old 16th October 2008, 09:50

Default Thanks for the response

First point - OK maybe there is a issue with communications. I had never seen the email address for support before your message. Click on the support link on any page and the choice does NOT include an email link, but this forum is included. When we post support issues on the forum there is no response. Now I know about the support email I will use it.

second point - You are correct and I was wrong. I did not look hard enough to find the answers I wanted.

third point - I still am of the opinion that the forum could use improvements. I will grant that it is not as important as other issues, and I could live with it.

fourth point - I would rather have Pro work well then released early. Just like my first point, I think communications may be the issue. There may be some competitive reason to not release information, but you may be upsetting potential customers at the same time. Let us know what is happening, when and why.

Mark
Old 16th October 2008, 10:26
Administrator

Thanks Mark,

The support section includes a link to a feedback form which along with the contact form from inside the studio is our primary means of direct contact. This is particularly true for technical support which requires more direct troubleshooting, but will allow you to get a direct response from us regardless of your question.

We do respond to support questions here as well but often give other producers first crack at answering so response time may not be the same as if you e-mail us directly through the feedback form.

-Ben
Mogulus Support