Old 7th January 2010, 17:30

Default Xfire Account Access

Let me first start by saying as an xfire user thank you for partnering with xfire. Livestream's service is great! Keep up the great work!

I've recently created a Livestream to get a full view of what features are available on the service and noticed that there's a lot more that can be done with our Livestream pages that we do not have access to. Is there any way xfire users could access our Livestream page features? Access to the Studio feature as well as the autoplay controls would be a great addition and give us the full Livestream experience.

I've read a post on xfire's support forum about this and they said they haven't heard anything to report on the issue. Just thought it might mean more coming from the actual users. Thanks again!
Old 4th January 2012, 10:42

Default Same here

same question here,I made a lot of live broadcasts with another programs,but 'm an old school x-fire user,so wishtoknow too if I can merge my broadcasts from x-fire into my LiveStream account.
Old 4th January 2012, 11:16
Livestream Producer Support

xXGameMasterXx,

You wouldn't be able to merge the accounts, you'd need to download the content from your Xfire channel and then upload it to your Livestream channel. You can access your Studio for your Xfire account as follows:

Navigate to:

xfire.com/live_video/username

If you're logged in, you'll see a link above the player labeled "Manage Videos"

Matt
Livestream Support

Tags
access, account, features, xfire