Old 25th December 2009, 16:50

Unhappy game stream minimizing

Whenever I attempt to stream a full-screen game, and I press my little hotkey, procaster seems to insist on minimizing the game maybe to show me who's boss or something. In any case, this is pretty irritating, especially because minimizing can screw up a lot of games, and I'd like to know if there was some way I could stop this from happening.
Old 28th December 2009, 12:14
Procaster Team

Cool

hi

this is something that should not happen. if you could tell us more details - name of game, OS etc. also, sending the logs could be very helpful, too (see FAQ for instructions)

thanks
Lior, Livestream
Old 29th December 2009, 18:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by liorm View Post
hi

this is something that should not happen. if you could tell us more details - name of game, OS etc. also, sending the logs could be very helpful, too (see FAQ for instructions)

thanks
Lior, Livestream
It happens with just about any full-screen game I play. On occasion it won't minimize and I'll be like "Cool!" but then it just does it again later. Maybe by some bizarre coincidence the keys I press to broadcast cause the game to be minimized, although I've tried numerous key combinations and it happens regardless. I have also broadcasted from Windows XP, Vista, and currently Windows 7, and have had the same issue with all, as well as each version of Procaster (currently using the latest beta version 10.0.103). I'm also not sure how I can send in my logs, I didn't see anything about doing that in http://www.livestream.com/support/faq
Old 13th November 2011, 02:32

I have this issue too.. After a while of good recording, my procaster just says "connecting to" something at port 80, and then it stays that way.

Tags
game stream minimize