Old 21st December 2009, 15:28

Question Procaster Trying to Connect during Live Broadcast?

I was streaming some Photoshop stuff and a couple minutes in, Procaster would attempt to search for a connection, even though my internet is working smoothly. Sometimes it would connect after 10-15 minutes or it won't even reconnect at all. Any help?
Old 21st December 2009, 23:38

I'm having the exact same problem and I absolutely need someone to fix this IMMEDIATELY. I do a daily webshow at 7pm w/ 500+ viewers and it's extremely frustrating to have severe lag or, in today's case, CANCEL the show. This is INCREDIBLY frustrating. I'm going to post this same message in a bunch of other forum threads to hopefully generate a faster response.
Old 22nd December 2009, 16:18
Procaster Team

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by striderdoom View Post
I'm having the exact same problem and I absolutely need someone to fix this IMMEDIATELY. I do a daily webshow at 7pm w/ 500+ viewers and it's extremely frustrating to have severe lag or, in today's case, CANCEL the show. This is INCREDIBLY frustrating. I'm going to post this same message in a bunch of other forum threads to hopefully generate a faster response.
Sorry for the problems. see our update re this problem at http://www.livestream.com/forum/show...?t=2448&page=3
Old 23rd December 2009, 02:10

Well for now it seems to be running okay for me on Low Quality. I guess that'll do for now. Thanks .

Tags
attempt, connect, issue, live, procaster