Old 11th June 2009, 20:41
Livestream Community Help

Send a message via Skype™ to davidaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon_queen View Post
Thanks, Dave!

Now how would I go about doing that? I mean by proving them that they are from youtube? They bare the youtube logo on all the videos.

-Dawn
Hello Dawn,

Just being on YouTube does not automatically mean that the videos are not infringing.
Try removing all of them, then re-applying and see what happens.

-Dave
Old 12th June 2009, 13:27
Livestream Content Curation

Default Verification

Dawn,

I had a look at your channel and the reason that you have been rejected is because you are broadcasting Music Videos that we were unable to verify you hold rights to.

Your live tutorials are great however, so if you made sure that your autopilot consisted only of your own original footage then you would be more likely approved.

Best,
Alex Schuster
Livestream Verification

Last edited by benhomer; 12th June 2009 at 13:34.
Old 17th June 2009, 10:41

Default We cant verify

We cant veryfy aour chanel. We send a lot of email, but we havent got a response positive... whats the matter?
Old 17th June 2009, 11:38

Default Permissions

We were unable to verify that you have permission from the original copyright holders to broadcast the videos that appear on your channel. Please email verification@livestream.com with proof that you have the license to broadcast this material and you will be approved.

Best,
Alex Schuster
Livestream Verification
Old 20th July 2009, 18:34

Unhappy verification for teletomtom

I have also been having a lot of troube getting verify,I have now removed the kompa videos i uploaded from youtube and upoaded my own videos that i do with my family
my friends are teling me they can not even see my channel.
I must say some of these haitian videos i have seen on other livestream channels
i guess they have a license but these videos are from youtube how can you get a license
for videos on youtube? pease help, i realy need to start my channel and for peope to start
watching i can not even embed my channel on facebook or on my space because they said it is not a valid channel hellllllllllllllp please
Old 20th July 2009, 18:52

Unhappy I'm ready to give up

I'm an amateur i have a great idea i wanted to promote my culture, my ountry , my peope
i wanted to do it here with the livestream network but i keep getting rejected i upload from you tube i get ask for a license but i dont know where to get this license since this is contents from youtube i'm still waiting for my new camera to arive by mail, i spend $1200 for my new camera to start broadasting live, this so exciting to me that i spend my money
that was my savings to do this and i'm beeing denied the chance please someone at livestream help my hannel is teletomtom.
www.livestream.com/teletomtom
Old 25th July 2009, 14:48

Unhappy no verification

i've been waiting for a week and apparently am still unverified even though it's gone through in a day in the past. is there anyone i can speak to about this? a lot of users are currently missing out on our live stream!
Old 29th July 2009, 10:28

Default Keep getting denied

Hi,
I have received two emails from LS and I am denied everytime I receive the email. The email says that auto-pilot is on and I am being asked to rectify this issue before I can become verified. What do I do how do I rectify this. Do I turn off auto-pilot or what?

Thanks for your help
Old 29th July 2009, 12:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAKATA View Post
I'm an amateur i have a great idea i wanted to promote my culture, my ountry , my peope
i wanted to do it here with the livestream network but i keep getting rejected i upload from you tube i get ask for a license but i dont know where to get this license since this is contents from youtube i'm still waiting for my new camera to arive by mail, i spend $1200 for my new camera to start broadasting live, this so exciting to me that i spend my money
that was my savings to do this and i'm beeing denied the chance please someone at livestream help my hannel is teletomtom.
www.livestream.com/teletomtom
In order to verify your channel we would need permission from the people who originally produced the films that you have uploaded to the Video On Demand section of your channel. Just because the videos are from Youtube does not mean that they can be broadcast at will, if you are the original producer or can get in touch with the original producers please provide us with the permission at verification@livestream.com

You can embed the channel onto Myspace or your website simply by clicking the "Menu" button on your channel page and clicking the "Embed this channel" button, where you will be able to copy the embed code. Despite the fact that you are unverified you can still broadcast to 50 concurrent viewers, sharing the channel with people should not be a problem.

Best,
Alex Schuster
Livestream Verification
Old 29th July 2009, 12:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtemplechurch View Post
Hi,
I have received two emails from LS and I am denied everytime I receive the email. The email says that auto-pilot is on and I am being asked to rectify this issue before I can become verified. What do I do how do I rectify this. Do I turn off auto-pilot or what?

Thanks for your help
For channels to be verified we require that you replace the Color Bars in your autopilot with either a replay of one of your broadcasts or something else related to your channel. In order to do this enter the Livestream studio click the "Control Auto Pilot" tab, add content from the "Storyboards" list to the "Auto-Pilot Playlist", and then restart the autopilot. Please contact verification@livestream.com if you have any other issues.

Best Regards,
Alex Schuster
Closed Thread

Tags
application, logo, verification, verify