Old 2nd May 2009, 14:35

Unhappy verification issues and no feedback

hi there, ive been trying to verify my channel for quite a few days now and still havnt got anywhere. The first time i applied i was rejected for having no content on it (i didnt see a point in having content untill my channel was in the mogulus guide). i had to email mogulus my self to find this out, i recieved no notification email whatsoever. 48 hours ago i applied a second time, making all necassery changes and still no response
i've checked the email address on my account and my inbox is nowhere even near full as i made it specifically for the channel and it has about 5 emails so far.
has anyone else had a simalar experience?
and mogulus PLEEEASE can you check my channel to verify it (or not i guess)
Old 4th May 2009, 11:01

Angry

*BUMP* sorry to bump everyone but mogulus still havnt got back to me and its now day 5
Old 5th May 2009, 10:46

*problem solved*
Old 15th May 2009, 21:45

I think Mogulus rejects verifications on purpose... Cause i have verified like 10 times and every time I have been rejected... and I do have the permissions to broadcast the content on my channel...
Old 16th May 2009, 22:45

I just send the evidence to the team... and still no response...

Someone please help!
Old 5th June 2009, 14:17

I just send evidence to the verification team, they kept me waiting for like a month and still rejected me. Benhomer is it possible for you to contact them and let me know what in my channel is causing them to reject my verification? I don't want to go anywhere else, since Livestream is the best system around but you guys make it very difficult for one to get verified.

Wouldn't it be just easier for the channel owners to be responsible if they infringe on copyrights instead of hassling us with this verification?

I mean, for example... there are sites that offer free Royalty music as long as you give credit to the musician... yet for you guys that is unverifiable...? How come? I sent the information and still got the unverified e-mail.

This verification is frustrating, and is a roadblock for us new producers whom are working hard to provide a better experience for the readers in our respective websites. I understand the verification reason, I will be studying to become a lawyer specializing in copyright and intellectual material, but if a person asks for feedback on which content is unacceptable time and time again and never receives a feedback... its kind of hard for them to make the necessary changes for the process to be successful.
Old 5th June 2009, 16:57
Administrator

Hi, we looked into this and have received the permissions you sent, as a result we have verified the channel, thank you for your patience.

-Ben
Livestream Support
Old 10th June 2009, 21:12

Default Verifying

I've been trying to get my channel verified and it keeps rejecting my application for 'licence and permission proof'. I am the owner of my content and my site 'dragoart.com' and I don't have any other way to give proof. I have the channel embedded on the front page of my site and get over 3 million unique views a month. Viewers are getting thrown off the stream because it has reached the 50 viewer limit.

My plan for the stream is show my site members and viewers how to draw and color. I talk live occasionally to give people tips and tricks on how to do certain things when drawing or using Photoshop. When I am off live, pop culture music videos stream to keep my viewers entertained. When I go live my stream is embedded on the front page of Dragoart.com and gets immediate viewers (over 50). Since I've been trying so hard to get my stream verified, my viewers are getting frustrated with being thrown off the live stream.

I hope to hear feedback to get verified.

Thanks,
Dawn

Last edited by dragon_queen; 10th June 2009 at 21:26.
Old 11th June 2009, 13:20
Livestream Community Help

Send a message via Skype™ to davidaron
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon_queen View Post
I've been trying to get my channel verified and it keeps rejecting my application for 'licence and permission proof'. I am the owner of my content and my site 'dragoart.com' and I don't have any other way to give proof. I have the channel embedded on the front page of my site and get over 3 million unique views a month. Viewers are getting thrown off the stream because it has reached the 50 viewer limit.

My plan for the stream is show my site members and viewers how to draw and color. I talk live occasionally to give people tips and tricks on how to do certain things when drawing or using Photoshop. When I am off live, pop culture music videos stream to keep my viewers entertained. When I go live my stream is embedded on the front page of Dragoart.com and gets immediate viewers (over 50). Since I've been trying so hard to get my stream verified, my viewers are getting frustrated with being thrown off the live stream.

I hope to hear feedback to get verified.

Thanks,
Dawn
Great site, Dawn!

Have you tried removing the "pop culture" videos or replacing them with creative commons material and reapplying? Thats what may be causing the problem. Unless, of course, you can prove these videos are in the public domain, that is. Just a suggestion.

-Dave
Old 11th June 2009, 14:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidaron View Post
Great site, Dawn!

Have you tried removing the "pop culture" videos or replacing them with creative commons material and reapplying? Thats what may be causing the problem. Unless, of course, you can prove these videos are in the public domain, that is. Just a suggestion.

-Dave
Thanks, Dave!

Now how would I go about doing that? I mean by proving them that they are from youtube? They bare the youtube logo on all the videos.

-Dawn
Closed Thread

Tags
application, logo, verification, verify