Old 1st December 2009, 19:02

Default New chat is terrible.

I can't stand the new chat. The white background is a menace to the eyes, we should at least have an option to keep it dark, plus it displays the options of colors better that way. Also, it's far too thin, especially if you want to see the users in the room. For those of us who have 100+ people viewing when we broadcast, the chat is absurdly small to be able to keep up with. The pop-out function should allow for expandability, both vertical and horizontal, but it doesn't. Please fix this, or it's likely I won't be broadcasting anytime soon.
Old 1st December 2009, 19:04

I need to absolutely agree to this. I don't see myself using my channel anytime soon, I'm just discouraged from it.

Boy do I miss some features in the old livestream. Kudos for wanting improvement but this is not it. Sorry folks.
Old 1st December 2009, 19:44

Angry

You are REALLY a band of grumblers.
Still grumbling against the new. Band of conservatives.
Old 1st December 2009, 19:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocosansk View Post
It's a feedback forum, I'm giving feedback, go troll somewhere else.
Old 1st December 2009, 19:58

Quote:
Excuse me? Band of who-what?

When you meet me, spend time with me, and get to know me beyond a single post in a livestream forum floating somewhere on the internet, then I'll take your divine declaration on my mindset a tad more seriously.

How are we conservatives because we have the brains and power of objective thought to be honest on what works and what doesn't? We didn't come here to 'grumble', we're offering our opinions based on a user-perspectived type of feeback in the feedback forum. If this were a praise forum my guess would be that the title would be "livestream programming and design team praise" forum. But for now I'll just read that troll sticker on your forehead and quickly look away.

Please remember that feedback doesn't always and only consist of "Halleleujahs" and "oh yes yes this is amazing"s. I think the people who cause the most destruction with good sites and features are the ones who discourage objective opinions on its operation.

Anyway, back to the livestream team like I WAS addressing before so rudely interrupted - as someone who frequently uses this site to teach and learn art classes, livestream has become a big part of our operation and we promote it constantly. So naturally when changes are made that disturb us, we will speak up. Feel free to let me know if my feedback is not the type of feedback you were expecting, that I can respect.

Best.
-C
Old 1st December 2009, 20:01

Quote:

Oh, also it's quite funny when you're complaining about us resisting change when you clearly can't tolerate it yourself. http://livestream.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2334

Seriously, what a joke.
Old 2nd December 2009, 10:35

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctJemm View Post
Oh, also it's quite funny when you're complaining about us resisting change when you clearly can't tolerate it yourself. http://livestream.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2334

Seriously, what a joke.
I want a return of 16:9, which had made a fleeting appearance a week ago. You, you want the return of former player. Nuance.
Old 3rd December 2009, 06:19

Quote:
You Sir are a fool!

Stop making everything a personal attack, you are REALLY starting to annoy people. Its a feedback forum, deal with it!

I agree the chat is terrible, I dont understand why they changed it, it serves no logical purpose being thin and hard to read. Join it with the video box, like it used to be.
Old 3rd December 2009, 09:32

Quote:
I want a return of 16:9, which had made a fleeting appearance a week ago. You, you want the return of former player. Nuance.
A lot of people have legitimate complaints when it comes to the new layout, which livestream should listen carefully to about. There are complaints on this forum, and even off these forums, about the change. You're being completely ignorant to a mass of pleas, and being completely self-absorbed with your own complaints. In all honesty, the complaints of the new look should weigh just as heavily as your own.

It's not about being "Conservatives," it's just the fact that this new look really is just horrible and got instantly implemented overnight without so much as a warning or a test. Its customization is not very good right now, which is something I hope livestream will change in the near future.
Old 3rd December 2009, 11:47

Angry

No. I've never complained about the new layout. I just missed the 16:9, which also returned for us viewing pleasure. I said "us" because I'm not the only one to be happy. You, by cons, you want the return of the ugly old chat. It's regression "pure juice".