Old 25th November 2009, 10:24

Thumbs down Two steps back!

Well ... We were pleased to see that all channels had increased to 16:9 and there ... it returns to 4:3 letterbox! What a disappointment! What a regression!
Old 25th November 2009, 15:57

Thumbs down

Yes! Why have given the black bars at the top, bottom, left and right? I am disappointed! It was good in all 16:9! Is this a bug?
Old 26th November 2009, 17:09

The 16:9 player was great, why go back?
Youtube, Dailymotion, Vimeo... and many others offer the 16:9, is a very important feature !
Old 26th November 2009, 17:20

Bring back our 16:9 player !
The saddest thing is to offer free channels with 16:9 player and then remove it just a fex days later...
Old 26th November 2009, 17:27

I don't really understand why returning back. For almost 2 weeks, we've had this 16:9 player and there was no problem. At the advent of blue-ray and HD, a service as Livestream can't do without a 16:9 player... free for everyone.
Old 27th November 2009, 08:17

Hello, I was about to upload some 16:9 videos this morning, and then I saw the same thing as they said above. When will you bring this feature back?
thanks.
Old 28th November 2009, 10:08

Angry

English :

Anyway, me what I want is already the return of 16:9 for even the major television networks are all in 16:9. And also, out of pity, A BRAND NEW STUDIO! I'm tired of the current (pink) and I'm not alone! It is even more compatible with the new player! And he stopped not to crash my browser! (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Chromium, Opera etc. ...).

So out of pity, gives the 16:9 and load the new Livestream Studio! For today, I CAN NOT EVEN MANAGE A PROPER CHANNEL! It is squarely a complaint that I run here!

French :

En tout cas, moi ce que je souhaite, c'est déjà le retour du 16:9 car même les grandes chaînes de télévision sont tous en 16:9. Et aussi, par pitié, UN TOUT NOUVEAU STUDIO ! J'en ai marre de l'actuel (le rose) et je suis pas le seul ! Il n'est même plus compatible avec le nouveau lecteur !! Et il arrête pas de faire planter mes navigateurs ! (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Chromium, Opera etc ...).

Donc par pitié, REMETTEZ le 16:9 et METTEZ EN PLACE le tout nouveau Livestream Studio !! Car, à l'heure actuelle, JE NE PEUX MÊME PAS GÉRER UNE CHAÎNE CORRECTEMENT !! C'est carrément une plainte que je lance là !
Old 28th November 2009, 11:39

Angry

As stated Mac13 and Gorgogne, the 16:9 are standards that the TV channels and websites such as Dailymotion and Youtube are also selected. Moreover, it's that YouTube is paying 16:9? NO! It's that Dailymotion is paying 16:9? NO!

Livestream prohibits the 16:9 to its free users, it's deplorable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Comme l'ont dit Mac13 et Gorgogne, le 16:9 est un standard que des chaînes de télé et des sites tels que Dailymotion et Youtube ont sélectionné. En outre, est-ce que Youtube fait payer le 16:9 ? NON ! Est-ce que Dailymotion fait payer le 16:9 ? NON !

Livestream fait payer le 16:9 pour les utilisateurs gratuits, c'est déplorable.
Old 28th November 2009, 12:11

It's just ridiculous having a 16:9 player if everything's going to be letterboxed as 4:3. I may be finding another live streaming site - know several that can do 16:9 for free.
Old 28th November 2009, 12:40

Arrow

I point out that the player is in native 16:9 so I see no reason why those who want to broadcast in 16:9 would not benefit fully. If you are a channel 4:3, this topic does not concern you. 16:9 or not 16:9, it will not change anything to your channel.