Old 28th November 2009, 01:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenju View Post
That major issues I have with chat is the space constraint and colors.The previous version had the chat and feed the same size, so this new chat window feels very cramped. It seems to me that the only thing the Expand Chat button doubles is its size vertically, but not horizontally. I would like to point out that the English language reads from right to left, not up and down.
You are exactly right (except its left to right). Be far fewer complaints if they just had the chat and video combined like the old version. Separating the chat was by far the worst 'design' decision. I still think it will be another last.fm and they will change a few minor things back then ignore everyone.

As soon as a find a site that allows guest chatting and a customisable page I am so out of here.
Old 30th November 2009, 09:16

With the old layout I had my channel configured to use the large video window. With this new format the window is too small and the text in my videos is unreadable. Yes, you can go to full screen, but that is asking too much from a casual user. So this new format renders my videos unwatchable. Please bring back the large screen option!
Old 30th November 2009, 10:54

For tatedance : I remind you that Rick Stern said that the chat would change a few weeks.
Old 5th December 2009, 18:21

Please bring back the volume control to the actual livestream player! The social networking additions are virtually useless.
Old 5th December 2009, 18:23

Unhappy

Yes, it is true that the volume control is really necessary.
Old 5th December 2009, 18:42

Default Changes

I personally don't mind some of the changes.
There's an expand button next to the pop button for the video, so that's okay.
However, I really wish they'd put the chat next to the video like in the old layout, and yes, made it bigger.
As for huge ad on top of the chat, couldn't you have made that banner size and put it on the bottom, or somewhere else where it's not so inconveniently placed?
I also really, REALLY don't like all that facebook and twitter junk shoved in my face.
Please give us the option of having that or not.