Old 5th November 2009, 11:56

Default 3 bugs & comments

1. when you insert a background it is mirrored so my text is written backwards.
2. When I start my broadcast on procaster the "Procastor Camera" keeps popping out of the studio and I have to stop and restart the stream to get it back.
3. As stated in another post, the green area markers for a screen cast show up in the screen cast.

side note, over all stability is pretty bad on this build. Procastor crashes seemingly randomly to often not to mention. The FPS is very low when my target is set to 30fps. Using the same configuration on my Windows 7 bootcamp partition I hit my targets fairly consistently.

Equipment:
Macbook Pro
Snow Leopard 10.6.1
Core 2 2.4GHZ
4GB DDR3 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT (VRAM (Total):256 MB)
Old 5th November 2009, 12:18
Procaster Team

Cool

Hi P_Tremblay

we'll check the 3d background bug. the cross hairs bugs is fixed and will be released next version. I didn't understand #2. is it related to the web studio?

thanks
Lior, Livestream
Old 6th November 2009, 20:01

yes, it is related to the web studio. When I want to cue the camera that is connected through procastor it sometimes just dissapears from the list of available cameras. It won't comeback unless I stop the procastor stream (from procastor itself) and restart it and then it shows up again in the "Sources" section of the studio.