Old 2nd November 2009, 13:18

Arrow Livestream Crashes when opened

I know it's Beta so i'm posting to help out instead of demeaning you like alot of people would.

Simple, i think. i just literally installed the beta. it logged in fine and then 2 seconds after it logged in it told me to look at a file named "ppc.errlog" and then it quits on itself. i've tried re-installing and that was unsuccessful. i am unable to find the file its specified to tell me to look at but if i find it i'll post its data ASAP.
Old 2nd November 2009, 15:08

Default Similar problem

Mine does not actually make it to the log in screen. Something flashes in the middle of the screen for a second and then it's non-reponsive. I don't know what info is helpful for you, but I'm on an intel based macbook laptop running Snow Leopard.

So far it's not running at all. Good luck! Can't wait.
Old 2nd November 2009, 15:59

strange that, I'm running 10.5 on my macbook pro which I'm assuming would be leopard. and it works fine for me. I guess it has something to do with snow leopard and intel.
I don't know that much about computers but maybe it was designed for a slightly different OS
Old 2nd November 2009, 16:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettermeplz View Post
Mine does not actually make it to the log in screen. Something flashes in the middle of the screen for a second and then it's non-reponsive. I don't know what info is helpful for you, but I'm on an intel based macbook laptop running Snow Leopard.

So far it's not running at all. Good luck! Can't wait.

actually im on a Macbook Pro With SL as well

so were in a similar boat. just are problems do vary... i hope i can find that file it told me about..
Old 2nd November 2009, 16:54

Default Crashing after install

Hi,

I am also encountering a similar Mac Procaster crash. System: Macbook pro - 2.2GHz intel Core 2 Duo w. 4gb of ram / OSX: 10.5.8

I installed the app > logged into the system via the app > app opened for a min and then crashes every time.

I've restarted my machine and same thing occurs. Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for making this Mac version available! Glad to help work out the bugs.
-G
Old 2nd November 2009, 17:12
Procaster Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazigzag View Post
I know it's Beta so i'm posting to help out instead of demeaning you like alot of people would.

Simple, i think. i just literally installed the beta. it logged in fine and then 2 seconds after it logged in it told me to look at a file named "ppc.errlog" and then it quits on itself. i've tried re-installing and that was unsuccessful. i am unable to find the file its specified to tell me to look at but if i find it i'll post its data ASAP.
Hi Dazigzag

Is it a Power PC machine? if so you can try to use QT encoder (change at the procaster_global.xml). In addition, if you could send us (procaster@livestream.com) a screen shot of the error it could be helpful. please provide a brief description in the email to identify it

thanks
Lior, Livestream
Old 2nd November 2009, 17:13
Procaster Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by gershonisound View Post
Hi,

I am also encountering a similar Mac Procaster crash. System: Macbook pro - 2.2GHz intel Core 2 Duo w. 4gb of ram / OSX: 10.5.8

I installed the app > logged into the system via the app > app opened for a min and then crashes every time.

I've restarted my machine and same thing occurs. Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for making this Mac version available! Glad to help work out the bugs.
-G
Hi gershonisound

if you could send us (procaster@livestream.com) a screen shot, the qt.log file (from /Applications/Livestream Procaster/Contents/Resources) and the crash report (select all and copy from the OSX crash dialog) of the error it could be helpful. please provide a brief description in the email to identify it

thanks
Lior, Livestream
Old 2nd November 2009, 17:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by liorm View Post
Hi Dazigzag

Is it a Power PC machine? if so you can try to use QT encoder (change at the procaster_global.xml). In addition, if you could send us (procaster@livestream.com) a screen shot of the error it could be helpful. please provide a brief description in the email to identify it

thanks
Lior, Livestream
I have an Intel based Macbook Pro ( i believe all of the Macbooks are intel based now) I'll Post the Screenshot up on this thread as well if possible.
Old 2nd November 2009, 17:33

this is the Error that i received upon opening. And yes, thats captain fricken america
Old 12th November 2009, 17:03

I am also getting it to start, then a few moments later, it dies. Here is the qt.log. I am on a mac pro, intel, snow leopard.

INFO - GO LIVE
INFO - ON DEMAND
INFO - AUTO PILOT
INFO - AUTO PILOT
INFO - CHANNEL PAGE
INFO - OUTPUT X change
INFO - OUTPUT Y change
INFO - VIDEO TARGET FRAME RATE
INFO - VIDEO TARGET BITARATE
INFO - KEYFRAME INTERVAL
INFO - AUDIO TARGET BITRATE
INFO - SHOW MOUSE
INFO - SHOW PREVIEW
INFO - HIGHLIGHT MOUSE
INFO - HIGHLIGHT MOUSE
INFO - MINIMIZE WINDOW
INFO - MINIMIZE WINDOW
INFO - SAVE VIDEO
INFO - SAVE VIDEO
INFO - BROADCAST START
INFO - BROADCAST STOP
INFO - ZOOM IN
INFO - ZOOM OUT
INFO - CAMERA
INFO - 2D
INFO - 3D
INFO - CAPTURE
INFO - MINIMIZE
INFO - GreenBrackets
INFO - SLIDER VOLUME AUDIO SETTINGS
WARN - QThread::setPriority: Cannot set priority, thread is not running
INFO - Can't load h264 encoder parameters from file /Applications/Livestream Procaster.app/Contents/MacOS/../Resources/h264.par
INFO - onChangeVideoSourceListCmd
INFO - onChangeVideoSourceListCmd
INFO - onChangeAudioSourceListCmd
INFO - onChangeAudioSourceListCmd
WARN - QThread::wait: Thread tried to wait on itself
WARN - QThread::wait: Thread tried to wait on itself
INFO - TAB BROADCAST
INFO - TAB CHAT
INFO - TAB BROADCAST