Old 31st July 2011, 11:05
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moiraghan View Post
Same here. Laptop HP G62, Windows 7, latest version of Google Chrome and Shockwave. It lets me log in on the pop up window however Shockwave crashes straight after that
What Flash version are you using? Please upgrade if possible:
http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

Jason
Old 31st July 2011, 20:14

I have the latest version.

"You have version 10,3,181,35 installed"
Old 2nd August 2011, 16:45
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moiraghan View Post
I have the latest version.

"You have version 10,3,181,35 installed"
Moiraghan,

We're unable to replicate this with the same Flash version. If you're still experiencing the issue, I recommend seeking assistance in Adobe's support center:
http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/

You may want to monitor your CPU to ensure it isn't being maxed out.

Best,
Jason
Old 5th November 2011, 20:25

Default Shockwave Plug-in Crash during Livestream Initiation Protocol w/ Chrome 15.0.874.1m

Can we employ a code watching applet that engages during the Livestream initiation protocol and captures the initiatory I/O code to catch the line of code causing the crash? I'd be happy to participate by running such a program.

HP DV6t
Intel I7
4GB RAM
Windows 7 64 Bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonlive View Post
Moiraghan,

We're unable to replicate this with the same Flash version. If you're still experiencing the issue, I recommend seeking assistance in Adobe's support center:
http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/

You may want to monitor your CPU to ensure it isn't being maxed out.

Best,
Jason

Last edited by helixileh; 5th November 2011 at 20:27. Reason: added computer specs
Old 5th September 2013, 20:12

Default This still happens

This thread is old, but that's besides the point..

Every single time I load up a FREE AD-SUPPORTED livestream channel(The ones who have a http://livestream.com/USERNAME ). The Flash shockwave plugin crashes. This happens across every single browser. I put Livestream on the safe list, so ad block doesnt mess with it. Yet it is still happening. I have uninstalled and installed Flash Player/Shockwave so many times already, and yet, it is still happening.

Thing is, these channels worked before. Suddenly, from one day to another. They no longer work! For awhile the channels loaded fine on IE, but ..they no longer do. I dont know if this is a browser issue (Doubt it, flash works everywhere BUT these free channels), a Flash issue (Nothing works even after removing it and updating to the latest version), if it was my computer then no flash based sites would work.but they do! It's just the free ad-supported channels that constantly crash!

So ..what is going on?

btw, my husband has the same issue, and he is on a different computer. A friend of mine, same issue..and he's in another state!
Old 5th September 2013, 21:26

I think we all deserve an explanation why flash player is refusing to work with livestream or at least a fix so we can all watch streams without crashing
Old 6th September 2013, 02:52

Seems that I can view recorded livestreams on ad-supported channels just fine. It is just when they are live that the plugin crashes. It is not a browser issue, I doubt its also a plugin issue, because, as stated, it still doesnt work even when using the newest version. And most places force you to upgrade.
Old 6th September 2013, 03:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keishinkae View Post
Seems that I can view recorded livestreams on ad-supported channels just fine. It is just when they are live that the plugin crashes. It is not a browser issue, I doubt its also a plugin issue, because, as stated, it still doesnt work even when using the newest version. And most places force you to upgrade.
I think the problem might be livestream itself since I've been having this problem and other flash related sites like youtube and twitch.tv, ustream, and Justin.tv work for me.
Old 7th September 2013, 19:57

Having the same issue. I just got procaster (so it should be the latest version). and when trying to broadcast the preview is fine, but the page itself is just a black screen. saved vids play fine though. and flash keeps crashing.
Old 10th September 2013, 21:45

I also have this problem. I only tested Firefox, but still. Youtube or Twitch work flawless, while as soon as I start a video, a few seconds later Flash just crashes and I can decide to either turn Shockwave off (which kills stream and chat) or to let it run, only to get the same box again after a few seconds. The chat works without problems, but as soon as I want to watch a livestream everything dies.
Closed Thread

Tags
all browsers, crash, flash, livestream