Old 2nd April 2011, 09:27

Default Cannot install Procaster on Window 7 64 bit

When I try to install procaster on Window 7 64 bit, nothing happens. If I look at task manager the procaster.exe process is running using 50% cpu but no forms are displayed. Maybe I need to clean up some how so that I can start again?
Old 4th April 2011, 14:17
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonkruger View Post
When I try to install procaster on Window 7 64 bit, nothing happens. If I look at task manager the procaster.exe process is running using 50% cpu but no forms are displayed. Maybe I need to clean up some how so that I can start again?
Hey antonkruger, are you saying that the .exe file never runs, or what actually happens? Have you tried restarting/reinstalling?

Are you able to successfully install Procaster's new beta version? You can find it at the following link:
http://cdn.livestream.com/mds/Livest...r-20.0.194.exe

Best,
Jason
Old 2nd August 2011, 15:23

Angry help please

when i try to install procaster it starts installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 which i already have installed and then fails because of wrong proccessor type (64 bit) and cancels no install really frustrating
Old 2nd August 2011, 15:49
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFireMongoose View Post
when i try to install procaster it starts installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 which i already have installed and then fails because of wrong proccessor type (64 bit) and cancels no install really frustrating
Which version are you trying to install, TheFireMongoose? Please try installing the newest beta, 20.2.20, from the following link:
http://www.livestream.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7604

If you're still having trouble, please let us know and provide your system specs in the above thread.

Best,
Jason
Old 16th December 2011, 15:37

I have a problem with win 7 64 bit... I am running intel i7 12GB RAM... using livestream for medium stream (up to 550 kbps).. my internet connetction is 1024 kbps.. when i start streaming, after 30 secs the audio is lagging, similiar effect as weak CPU .. but CPU load is 9%... what can cause the problem ?
Old 3rd July 2012, 12:46

Post procaster problem on windows 7 64 bit

hi i had a problem on windows 7 64 bit with procaster. it lodes and then reconnects over and over agan. this is a brand new computer never befor ran the program on it. is any one haeing this problem or is it just me. i even made a portable verson of the program and that dose the same thing.
Old 3rd July 2012, 13:04
Livestream Producer Support

Nencettl,

Please provide the following information:

CPU, RAM
Results of a speed test run to New York, NY at www.newyork.speedtest.net

Additionally, please try installing the latest beta, Procaster 20.3.4.