Old 16th October 2009, 22:38

Default livestream podcaster crash

Hi, i just Downloaded "livestream procaster" and started broadcasted for about 1-2hrs
then it suddenly crashed and i tried to start it again and it kept crashing i reinstalled it ,restarted my computer etc but it still crash-.- anyone know anything about this? plz help me out! plus my browser crash when i try to broadcast from there... tried in opera and IE too same happens...

Last edited by Disaster92; 17th October 2009 at 00:01.
Old 9th November 2009, 12:15

Unhappy RE:

same thing happens to me..... did you find a solution??
=(
Old 9th November 2009, 12:42
Procaster Team

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disaster92 View Post
Hi, i just Downloaded "livestream procaster" and started broadcasted for about 1-2hrs
then it suddenly crashed and i tried to start it again and it kept crashing i reinstalled it ,restarted my computer etc but it still crash-.- anyone know anything about this? plz help me out! plus my browser crash when i try to broadcast from there... tried in opera and IE too same happens...
Hi

if your browser crash when trying to broadcast, this sounds like a camera problem. do you have any 'virtual cameras' or otherwise unusual camera settings? If you are proficient with DirectShow user you might want to
take a look on this thread: http://board.flashkit.com/board/showthread.php?t=803873

thanks
Lior, Livestream