Old 9th October 2009, 14:18

Smile New Beta

This is going to knock youtube out of the universe! When and how do you select the beta format so it automatically comes up without the beta after the name. Great job Livestream!
Old 9th October 2009, 15:36

Thumbs up New Layout!

WoW!... Finally. A very presentable layout that is superior to many..
Hopefully the streaming of pre-recorded shows will run alot more smoother. Well i do hope you guys have addressed this as it all well and good having a fancy layout, but it not worth the space on the net unless it is fully functioning.

However. I am very happy and pleased Livestream have stepped up it's game.. Good Luck for all in the future.

RARE LONDON RADIO
ILIVE RADIO
Old 10th October 2009, 13:37

Question

I like the idea of seeing pre recorded programs without having to go to ON DEMAND, however if one is watching live I don't see how they can be involved with chat live... interesting development anyhow...I also agree with a comment I read about the quality of the recorded progams and the quality of playback. I am sure as you go forward you will be on the up and up. Thanks for the opportunity to send my message around the world.
Old 13th October 2009, 13:19
Administrator

Default Thanks

We love the new look. I'm really happy you like it.

The chat feature is found on the channel pages which is playing the live broadcast. It isn't on the Clip pages (recorded).