Old 23rd September 2008, 17:16

Default My channel not appearing in search/channel listing

I don't know why, but my channel is no longer searchable and does not appear in the list of channels. My channel currently has 43 people watching, but it isn't listed near the other channels with the same number when you click on most popular. Is this some new bug? It kind of hurts to be popular and then not have anyone see it. This really hurts me being able to gain new people from mogulus itself since it isn't even searchable. Can i get any sort of explanation as to why this could happen?

Thanks for your time.

Last edited by Lurknjerk; 23rd September 2008 at 17:31.
Old 26th September 2008, 02:52
Livestream Community Help

Send a message via Skype™ to davidaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurknjerk View Post
I don't know why, but my channel is no longer searchable and does not appear in the list of channels. My channel currently has 43 people watching, but it isn't listed near the other channels with the same number when you click on most popular. Is this some new bug? It kind of hurts to be popular and then not have anyone see it. This really hurts me being able to gain new people from mogulus itself since it isn't even searchable. Can i get any sort of explanation as to why this could happen?

Thanks for your time.
I can't find your channel in a search either.
Not even a search for your content tags yields anything.

Have you written to support?

Last edited by davidaron; 26th September 2008 at 14:41.
Old 26th September 2008, 11:19

I believe i'm going to have to today.
Old 27th September 2008, 15:15

I sent in a email and still haven't received a response so I'm shamelessly bumping this post
Old 27th September 2008, 18:21
Banned

that problem is also been happening to channels for no reason. for example, if you look for CNXTRA or cartoon network xtra , you will not find it at all. even the ccnxtra_portugues is not in the list.
I send a message of that and they say they are doing some changes on the searchers.
Old 27th September 2008, 20:51

Thanks for the response, at least that i know that i'm not alone or that it was because my channels name contains profanity and is censored. I was hoping this was not the case because they don't offer the ability to change channel names or move content across channels.
mogulus.com/poop**** lol censoring.
Old 1st October 2008, 00:56

i still have received no answer when i sent out a email. Any word for any of you? My channel currently has 70+ people in it and it isn't shown anywhere on mogulus' site.
Old 9th October 2008, 04:01

I have still received no answer to my e-mail, or this thread. BUMPING YET AGAIN.
Old 9th October 2008, 12:12

Maybe it's your content?? ( possible copyright issue ? ). I know there are many channels that are showing no regard at all for copyright issues. Try searching Disney and you'll see a bunch of copyright violations. To the best of my knowledge, the only thing ever done by Disney that has now come under Public Domain is Mickey Mouse himself and any production done before 1949.
Old 10th October 2008, 19:16

If it was indeed a copyright infringement i would have no doubt that my channels content would be gone by now. If this is a safety precaution, I guess that works out.