Old 16th September 2009, 22:35

Angry Livestream my desktop

Ok... I realize this is probably a stupid question... but I've been searching for how to do this for almost an hour and I finally have given up to the fact that I'm obviously too stupid.

How do I livestream my desktop so people can watch me work in photoshop?

Edit: And it seems that I put this in the wrong forum on top of everything else. Dx I should just go to bed.

Last edited by Hiatus; 16th September 2009 at 22:37.
Old 17th September 2009, 02:39

Hi Hiatus,

Firstly you need to download Procaster @ http://www.livestream.com/userguide/...caster_Release

Install it.

At the bottom section you`ll see "Screen" and "Game" - Make sure Screen is highlighted. Then press the big Go Live button in the middle of the screen and you should be live.

You can of course check out Preferences which allows you to edit certains options in regards to broadcasting your screen/desktop.
Old 18th September 2009, 03:08

Hey, I'm having the same problem! I have a mac with camtwist.

I have camtwist open, the 'desktop' option is selected, and I right-clicked on the streaming screen and set the camera to camtwist. It still says offline. :\ Are there some middle steps I'm not getting?

I looked all over google, much less this board and couldn't find any tutorials. I'm really new to this/have never used anything like it before. Does anybody have some step-by-step recommendations??