Old 7th July 2009, 21:06

Default Procaster doesn't detect Webcammax...

I saw that there's some conflict with it in the "common problems" thread but it doesn't crash, it just won't let me use the "camera" option. Just screen and game. It works perfectly fine when I use Livestream Studio with WCM, but not Procaster.

I tried to use Virtual PC as the "game," but that came up with the error "please select the game and press CTRL+F1." Even while I was in VPC and hit the combination. What am I doing wrong?
Old 8th July 2009, 12:01
Procaster Team

Cool

Hi

Webcammax worked well in our tests here. Maybe a restart would do it? if not, please send us your log and system info file as detailed in section 1 of "Procaster Common Issues / Solutions" at http://www.livestream.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1019

The game mode would probably not work with a VPC. It's meant for directx/opengl games

thanks
Lior Messinger
VP of Game & Desktop Products
Livestream
Old 8th July 2009, 21:10

Restart didn't work, unfortunately. I'll send a log.

It IS the alpha version (v6), because I have an x64 machine. I don't know if that would affect it so much it's unrecognizable, though; I'll send a log. Thanks!

(I assumed "game" would just work in any application; whoops. Thanks for the tip.)