Old 13th February 2014, 12:14

Lightbulb Separate Forum for New Livestream?

Friends...

Isn't it a bit funny that any forum questions about New Livestream have to be posted on the original Livestream forums? I had to log in with my original Livestream account to even be recognized.

Here's a suggestion: start a new set of Forums for New Livestream! Tie logins to our new livestream accounts, and set up hardware and production forums that apply to new livestream, so that there might be a vibrant community helping each other out on the New Livestream platform....

My suggestion...
Enten :-)
Old 13th February 2014, 13:03
Super Moderator

Hi Enten,

Thanks for reaching out. This is actually something we're working on implementing very soon. Stay tuned!

Livestream Producer Support
Old 13th February 2014, 13:26

Default Great!

Thanks, Brandon!
Old 14th February 2014, 00:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by enten View Post
Friends...

Isn't it a bit funny that any forum questions about New Livestream have to be posted on the original Livestream forums? I had to log in with my original Livestream account to even be recognized.

Here's a suggestion: start a new set of Forums for New Livestream! Tie logins to our new livestream accounts, and set up hardware and production forums that apply to new livestream, so that there might be a vibrant community helping each other out on the New Livestream platform....

My suggestion...
Enten :-)
Yes. It's funny that as a New Livestream user, I had go go over and create an account on the Original Livestream to post at the forum. A bit primitive and inconvenient... Hope the fix comes sooner than later.