Old 18th February 2012, 13:06

Angry Why won't Procaster let me log in!?

Alright, this problem has been occuring more and more with me. I try to open and start Procaster, and EVERY TIME it says "Login failed". I've tried over a million times, changed my e-mail AND password, restarted my computer, actually went to livestream.com and logged in, and EVERY TIME when I try to start Procaster, it says "Login Failed". I have to stream on a regular basis, but it won't let me friggin log in... And this has happened about 4-5 times with me. Most of the time it works, and sometimes it just randomly doesen't work. Anyone know how to fix this stupid problem? Thanks.

~Shane McCandless

Last edited by ShaneMcCandless; 18th February 2012 at 13:09. Reason: Forgot some stuff out...
Old 18th February 2012, 20:43

What's up with log in when I watch the NLL , and they tell me that either my email or password doesn't work . I tried to change my password , it won't let me . What's up with this damn **** ?>?????
Old 20th February 2012, 11:39
Livestream Producer Support

ShaneMcCandless,

What version of Procaster are you attempting to stream with? I would suggest installing the latest version, 20.2.69 if you haven't already done so. Additionally could you please confirm you don't have any Firewalls running and access for ports 80 and 1935 are open.

Matt
Livestream Support
Old 20th February 2012, 18:39

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbaron View Post
ShaneMcCandless,

What version of Procaster are you attempting to stream with? I would suggest installing the latest version, 20.2.69 if you haven't already done so. Additionally could you please confirm you don't have any Firewalls running and access for ports 80 and 1935 are open.

Matt
Livestream Support
I have the latest version downloaded, and I allowed Procaster on my firewall and turned it off. It's still not letting me sign in.
Old 23rd February 2012, 10:55

ShaneMcCandless,

I'd suggest opening a ticket in our support center outlining the problem you've been experiencing. Please also include a link to this thread.

You can open the ticket here:
https://secure.livestream.com/myacco...ter/openticket

Matt
Livestream Support
Old 7th July 2012, 18:10

Default Login failed

I'm suddenly having the same problem with procaster. It keeps saying "Login Failed". I tried setting up a new account with new channel and I'm getting the very same message. No firewall up. Help.
Old 8th July 2012, 14:37

DashSmash,

Are you on Windows OS? If so, please try installing the latest beta, Procaster 20.3.4. If you're on Mac, be sure you are running Procaster 20.3.
Old 30th August 2014, 17:52

I am now having this issue too, using the latest version of Procaster, on a high-end PC

I was streaming flawlessly for the last 3 weeks, and now I can suddenly not successfully log in to Procaster - I get a 'Login Error'

I've tried many combinations of settings, re-setting passwords, re-installing procaster, still no success.

Livestream.com/waxncats