Old 11th October 2013, 03:48

Exclamation Sound noise in XLR - USB capture

Good afternoon!
We do live streaming of various events (business, training, sports, show, concerts) and constantly we face a problem of capture of a sound. We work with PC + AverMedia Game Broadcaster HD + ATEM Television Studio. We insert audio into PC by XLR-USB interface (Sinn7) and we connect it to various mixer panels. We bring a power to PC from the same sockets to which the sound equipment of action is connected. Practically always to capture there is a rumble and noise. There is a task to find the decision on elimination of this noise.
Various experiments showed that at connection of XLR > USB in the laptop during the work from the battery a sound is clear. As soon as I connect a charging power in the laptop - there is the same noise, but it is weaker than on PC.
Some sound engineers spoke to me about possible "aimings" from the power unit in PC. I couldn't understand up to the end this problem and therefore very much I hope to find answers to my questions here at you, generals of stream

What equipment can help me? Special audiointerface? Power unit replacement? Autonomous power?

There is the 2nd question. What microphone it is better to use for option of an independent sound? For example, what is better for audience on 100 people, and what on the congress hall on 500 people.

In advance many thanks!

Tags
problem, sound