Old 4th September 2008, 22:58

Default Question about captions

Hi all. I'm just starting with mogulus and find it awesomely easy to use, but I have a problem with titles and captions on lower third of the screen. I've written two different captions (in the overlay tab), and while I can switch between them on the fly, I wonder if it's possible to make them change automatically while in autopilot, so that the right caption is in place even when I'm not at the keyboard. For example: if my storyboard has 2 clips, each with a different caption, is there a way to make the proper one start at the right moment?
I tried to record the clip while changing the captions manually but it didn't work. Thanks a lot for any suggestion and thank you for this wonderful piece of software.
Old 5th September 2008, 15:18

With the way Mogulus currently works, there's no way to do this. You would have to add it to the actual video.
Old 6th September 2008, 03:25
Livestream Community Help

Send a message via Skype™ to davidaron
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladystardust View Post
Hi all. I'm just starting with mogulus and find it awesomely easy to use, but I have a problem with titles and captions on lower third of the screen. I've written two different captions (in the overlay tab), and while I can switch between them on the fly, I wonder if it's possible to make them change automatically while in autopilot, so that the right caption is in place even when I'm not at the keyboard. For example: if my storyboard has 2 clips, each with a different caption, is there a way to make the proper one start at the right moment?
I tried to record the clip while changing the captions manually but it didn't work. Thanks a lot for any suggestion and thank you for this wonderful piece of software.
DonPB is correct.

Most decent video editing software will allow you to edit captions into the current clip(s) you have, given you either have them on your computer, or have downloaded them from the storyboard in the studio. You must then edit and then re-upload to Mogulus.
Old 6th September 2008, 16:54

Will it be possible in mogulus pro?