Old 20th September 2013, 23:42

Default Need help with error in Livestream for Producers

We recently upgraded our video system at church to stream our services. We purchased an Intensity Pro card and installed it into an Intel Core i7 system with 6 gigs of ram running Windows 8 Pro 64 Bit with a 1 TB hard drive with nothing else running or installed other than Blackmagic software and Livestream. We also purchased one of the recommended Canon HD camcorders recommended on the Livestream web page (I'm not at the church at this moment and the model slips my mind). We streamed 3 services perfectly since we installed this. Then on our 4th service and on a test tonight we got the following error:

"Livestream for Producers

Your computer CPU is not able to encode at the desired quality, bitrate and frame rate resulting in dropped frames.
Please lower the quality setting and start streaming again. If you are doing double or triple bit rate encoding, please reduce to the lower number of streams"

We have been doing our streams in "normal quality" at 29.95 FPS and it worked perfect until the last two times we have tried.

Why would I be getting this error on an iCore7 system? Our CPU usage percentage stays right at 7% and NEVER exceeds 20% an occasional spike. Monitoring the computer from within task manager shows hardly any resources being uses at all.

So, I do not understand what the problem is...suggestions please. I would like to get this resolved quickly so we do not miss anymore live broadcasts of our services.

Thanks!
Old 21st September 2013, 23:54

What is the purpose of having a help forum if no one ever HELPS?
Old 23rd September 2013, 06:14
Livestream Producer support

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcyber View Post
We recently upgraded our video system at church to stream our services. We purchased an Intensity Pro card and installed it into an Intel Core i7 system with 6 gigs of ram running Windows 8 Pro 64 Bit with a 1 TB hard drive with nothing else running or installed other than Blackmagic software and Livestream. We also purchased one of the recommended Canon HD camcorders recommended on the Livestream web page (I'm not at the church at this moment and the model slips my mind). We streamed 3 services perfectly since we installed this. Then on our 4th service and on a test tonight we got the following error:

"Livestream for Producers

Your computer CPU is not able to encode at the desired quality, bitrate and frame rate resulting in dropped frames.
Please lower the quality setting and start streaming again. If you are doing double or triple bit rate encoding, please reduce to the lower number of streams"

We have been doing our streams in "normal quality" at 29.95 FPS and it worked perfect until the last two times we have tried.

Why would I be getting this error on an iCore7 system? Our CPU usage percentage stays right at 7% and NEVER exceeds 20% an occasional spike. Monitoring the computer from within task manager shows hardly any resources being uses at all.

So, I do not understand what the problem is...suggestions please. I would like to get this resolved quickly so we do not miss anymore live broadcasts of our services.

Thanks!
Hello,

I would request you to create a ticket via the support center to troubleshoot the issue you are facing. You can use this link:
http://help.livestream.com/customer/portal/emails/new

Regards,
Ashok
Producer Support
Old 25th September 2013, 14:53

Email sent. Will see if get any response on it.
Old 24th March 2014, 13:18

Did you get a response? I am having this same issue.
Old 24th March 2014, 15:45
Super Moderator

We've seen this issue when an anti-virus program is running in the background and/or a firewall is blocking port(s) 1935/80/443.

Livestream Producer Support