Old 10th July 2013, 11:16

I'm having the same issues as everyone else here. Tried in IE and Chrome. Tried reinstalling flash, deleting browser and flash cache/cookies, etc. Livestream streams are the only ones that freeze. Flash works on every other site just fine, including for streams hosted by twitch. At the same time, the issue is only on my desktop PC. I can view livestream sites just fine on my laptop and phone so the issue clearly lies on my desktop. I just can't figure out what it is. Please help.

Edit: wanted to mention that I've never had issues viewing streams until 6/30/13. From then on the streams just freeze and crash.

Last edited by timdemic; 10th July 2013 at 12:31. Reason: additional info
Old 10th July 2013, 19:19

Even i've been having this problem, not even Opera works I even went threw all the trouble of reinstalling windows 7 and it worked for a little bit then did the exact same bullcrap.
Old 11th July 2013, 07:02

The problem You have encounter has affected lots of people I mean Shockwave Flash Crash.
It is mostly due to corrupt registry entries so Resolve your problem Shockwave Flash Crash with the solutions given in the video tutorial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAQecDTgzCI

Hopefully it will help you
Old 11th July 2013, 09:32
Livestream Producer Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracebie View Post
The problem You have encounter has affected lots of people I mean Shockwave Flash Crash.
It is mostly due to corrupt registry entries so Resolve your problem Shockwave Flash Crash with the solutions given in the video tutorial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAQecDTgzCI

Hopefully it will help you
Has anyone on this thread tried Graciebie's suggestion? If so, please post your results here so we can confirm whether it is a working solution for all of you.
Old 11th July 2013, 14:19

I attempted the shockwave flash crash fix in the youtube link. I used a different registry scanner called CCleaner since you need to pay to use the one in the link. I ran CCleaner and fixed all issues. I then uninstalled flash using the uninstaller, restarted PC, and installed flash. I also made sure sound drivers are up to date.

Unfortunately I'm still having the same issues.
Old 11th July 2013, 18:50

Guys guys guys! I found a solution that works for me, for both chrome AND firefox!

The problem is the newest flash update, 11.7. I have downgraded to 11.6 and can now watch streams consistently. To do so:
-Download the uninstaller here. http://download.macromedia.com/get/f...ash_player.exe

-Download 11.6 here. http://download.macromedia.com/pub/f...80_archive.zip

-Uninstall flash 11.7 and install 11.6. Simple as that.

EDIT: Wait wait wait. I've discovered something else. I have adblock on chrome so I couldn't see it (or hear it rather). When I skip the ad on firefox, I hear another ad or possibly the end of it (even though the video is gone and a banner ad has appeared) and after it's done playing, flash freezes. Have ads always behaved like this?

Last edited by Eat_box; 11th July 2013 at 18:57.
Old 12th July 2013, 10:59

I tried installing an earlier version of flash and that didn't work either. Has anyone found any fixes that worked for them?
Old 12th July 2013, 13:00

Yeah, so, it's happening again for me. It's so strange. It worked for a while once I installed 11.6 but now it's crashing again. How does something like this even happen?
Old 12th July 2013, 14:30

It is a weird issue, and for me it's only for streams hosted by Livestream. Flash works fine on every other site I've gone to. I hope that someone at Livestream is looking into a resolution for this because I've tried everything I can think of, and clearly it's affecting more than just a few people.

If anyone has any other suggestions on how to resolve this I'd be happy to give them a try.
Old 12th July 2013, 14:39
Livestream Producer Support

Where are you all located? Does this only happen on free ad-supported channels?