Old 6th July 2013, 00:27

Default Livestream Crashing Flash

Recently Livestream has been crashing Flash for me on all my browsers. Chrome is my main one and i've tried both turning off the internal flash plugin and reinstalled the main flash plugin several times. I havent changed anything about my computer for the past 2 years and its bizarre that it suddenly starts giving problems.

Are there any known issues causing this?
Old 6th July 2013, 16:28

Have you tried updating chrome? If not, go to the menu in the top-right corner then click about chrome.
Old 7th July 2013, 06:08

I have exactly the same issue. Livestream starts, I watch the ads, suddenly black screen and then the whole browser freezes.

What I have tried so far, with no results:

-Using different browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome)... same issue.
-Reinstalling Flash.
-Reinstalling Adobe Shockwave.
-Installing an older version of Flash and its plugins.
-Disabling "hardware acceleration" in Flash's features.

Livestream has always worked perfectly for me... and then, from one day to the next it stopped working. I havent changed anything in my computer besides installing Open Office, which is totally not related to Flash stuff.
Old 8th July 2013, 22:16

I've been having this issue too. The stream starts to load then flash proceeds to freeze and crash. I primarily use chrome but this issue occurs on firefox as well. I've also taken those steps to no avail. The only way I can get a stream to work is to repeatedly refresh until it miraculously works for some odd reason. Although, I found out something of note. When I disable chrome's built-in flash (using just the standalone), the stream just attempts to load indefinitely. If I disable the standalone flash on chrome (use just the built-in chrome flash), it freezes.
Old 9th July 2013, 02:00

Just wanted to pop in and say I'm having the same problem. If I open a Livestream Flash crashes. Chrome and Internet Explorer, Windows 7 64b.
Old 9th July 2013, 02:04
Livestream Producer Support

Hey everyone,

Could you please check if you have any real media player or real downloader and it's plugins installed on your browser? If you do, please uninstall or upgrade them and let us know if you are still experiencing any crashes.
Old 9th July 2013, 04:48

I created an account because I have been looking for a thread to pop-up on this for a couple of days. I have Google Chrome, and have tried everything that the people experiencing the same issue everyone else is. I do not have any media plugins installed, I do not even have real media player installed on my computer. Chrome is up to date, and Flash is up to date. This is a cross browser issue for me.
Old 9th July 2013, 18:31

No i don't have real media player or anything similar installed
Old 9th July 2013, 23:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruheed View Post
Hey everyone,

Could you please check if you have any real media player or real downloader and it's plugins installed on your browser? If you do, please uninstall or upgrade them and let us know if you are still experiencing any crashes.
I don't have any extentions like that for my browser, no.
Old 10th July 2013, 04:33

I've been having the exact same issue, I've completely reinstalled Flash and tried it on Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer but the same thing happened on each. I tried it on my laptop, though, and it worked just fine. It seems to be an issue with actually loading the streaming video, as I can pause the video before it finishes loading and use the stream's chat without any crashing.