Old 15th September 2013, 21:53

Default Audio Input Question

Quick question about audio input options on the Livestream Broadcaster. We are using an HDMI video feed from the Sony camera, which I am assuming carries the audio from the camera. However, I want to send a different mix from my console to the live stream. If I put it into the "Line In" port, will it override the HDMI audio from the camera? I will be testing it tomorrow, I was just wondering if anyone knew, who has used it before.
Thanks a lot!
Old 16th September 2013, 12:29
Super Moderator

Hello.

To use the Line In port as your audio source, you must select it from the Broadcaster menu.

You can find this by starting in the Main Menu and going to Audio Input > Source > Line In. If you want to use HDMI embedded audio later, you will need to go back to this menu and re-select HDMI as your audio.

Thank you for using Livestream.
Old 20th September 2013, 18:57

HOLA mi nombre es Ronald Araya y solicito su ayuda para solucionar problema al subir música a mi radio...estoy provando..Puede ayudarme?
Old 25th November 2013, 06:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramaradio View Post
HOLA mi nombre es Ronald Araya y solicito su ayuda para solucionar problema al subir música a mi radio...estoy provando..Puede ayudarme?
Ronald, you should post your question in English (I don't think anybody here speak Spanish).