Go Back   Livestream Forum > New Livestream > Feature Requests

Old 16th November 2012, 16:08

Lightbulb Ban User from their Account Page

I would like to be able to ban a user from my channel from their account page on the New Livestream.

If they are being Trolls and are annoying/disturbing my viewers while I'm not available to ban them, I'd like for trusted viewers to send me a link to their account page where I can ban them when I am available.

Alternately, being able to ban an account ID (pulled from the account link) on my channel page will also do. That's how the ban link in the chat option works.
Old 16th November 2012, 16:14
Livestream Producer Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbartlett777 View Post
I would like to be able to ban a user from my channel from their account page on the New Livestream.

If they are being Trolls and are annoying/disturbing my viewers while I'm not available to ban them, I'd like for trusted viewers to send me a link to their account page where I can ban them when I am available.

Alternately, being able to ban an account ID (pulled from the account link) on my channel page will also do. That's how the ban link in the chat option works.
jbartlett777,

We currently don't offer this type of feature but I will pass this along as a feature request. Information on your current options for moderating on the New Livestream platform can be found here: http://help.livestream.com/customer/...rticles/696060
Old 16th November 2012, 18:02

Sorry for the confusion, but I posted this on the Feature Request topic knowing it's not currently available.

If the offending user isn't visible in my chat history, I can't ban them.
Old 18th November 2012, 23:39

Lightbulb Please bring the moderation features from the legacy Livestream to the New Livestream

It would be really handy if the New Livestream had at least the same moderation features available on the Old Livestream where you can grant moderator status, ban user, and ban user's IP address.

My Foster Kitten Cam just went viral, even making it to the front page of People Magazine's website. With anywhere from 10,000 to 20,000 viewers on at any given time, it's also making problem users, aka Trolls, more prevelent.

I'd even be happy to pay an add-on feature fee to get this.
Old 19th November 2012, 11:36
Livestream Producer Support

jbartlett77,

Congrats on the exposure! I believe these features are on our radar, however I'll pass your feedback along to the development team.
Old 19th November 2012, 17:30

Unhappy

Thank you.

Hopefully they'll come soon, there's a flood of trolls in there now where it's pointless to try banning them as they'd likely just keep recreating, feeding off my attempts to keep them out. Had that problem last night.
Old 6th June 2013, 04:30

Question

Any updates?