Old 24th April 2013, 12:15

Question Flash issue with Podcaster

I'll just repost what I said in the support ticket.
-------------------------------
I get an error that claims Flash isn't installed, despite it being installed. I checked the forums for a similar issue and found:
http://www.livestream.com/forum/show...?t=7513&page=2
The advice given was to re-install using various links but none of them helped. The last post in the thread had a user in the same situation that went unanswered. So what can I do? Is there an older version of Podcaster that doesn't have this issue? Is there a patch?

I'll re-iterate that I've re-installed Flash using several links, re-installed Podcaster and nothing thus far has worked.
-------------------------------
Reposting on the forum in hopes of a speedier answer, or from someone else who had the same issue I'm having.
Old 26th April 2013, 23:37

Default Same issue

I have tried Reinstalling, trying over and over, restarting the computer and still I am having the exact same issue as main poster. Please help!
Old 26th April 2013, 23:56

Default I fixed it!

To the original poster:
I fixed my issue. Have you made your first channel yet? What you do is on this livestream page you click "My Account" up top and click "channels". Itll walk you through making your first channel. Then on your procaster display you go to where it says "Preview Only (time limit)" on the top and switch it over to the new channel you made. Once you do that everything fixes itself. Try that.

Tags
adobe, flash, install, issue, podcaster