Old 10th December 2010, 05:42

Smile

On the Mac side of the house (and Windows too), a great utility: TalkAide for Skype As for me
Old 21st January 2011, 09:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidernews View Post
Hi,

Searching for "skype" keyword in this forum and googling "skype mogulus", I couldn't find a solution to make Procaster record a running call sound from skype.

I wish to call someone from skype, and stream both skype audio call and my microphone.

Any ideas?

*sorry for my english.
You actually can do this. I think Vista will do this, i know you can in Win 7. If you rightclick your audio settings(spkr in taskbar) select recording devices if you select your skype input or similar audio mix option with a right click then select properties, hit the listen tab and select the audio output, like system sound or stereo mix, and use the level adjustments to gte it right. You might need to be careful with levels to reduce feedback into your desktop speakers.
Old 21st January 2011, 10:15
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthministry View Post
You actually can do this. I think Vista will do this, i know you can in Win 7. If you rightclick your audio settings(spkr in taskbar) select recording devices if you select your skype input or similar audio mix option with a right click then select properties, hit the listen tab and select the audio output, like system sound or stereo mix, and use the level adjustments to gte it right. You might need to be careful with levels to reduce feedback into your desktop speakers.
Configuring Procaster to record the speaker's audio will accomplish this in Windows. However Procaster for Mac is unable to record Skype calls at the moment (we're working on it).
Old 5th March 2011, 19:21

Default Trying to skype.

Hello,
I am trying to record my friend and I talking over livestream.
When I call him, My voice is super loud, while his is super quiet, enough so that it's nearly impossible to hear him on the stream. I can hear him fine, though.

What am I doing to have his voice be so low? I've been searching for hours and can't find anything about this.

Thank you!
Old 5th March 2011, 23:02

Bumping this. Same problem.
Old 5th March 2011, 23:41
Livestream Producer Support

Hello,

Try increasing your speaker`s volume or keep it at max and decrease ur default input device or mic volume, in the procsaster audio mixer optoin.
Old 5th March 2011, 23:49

Tried that subs, didn't have much of an effect. Just made everything else deafening and the call slightly louder. Everything stayed in proportion.
Old 6th March 2011, 00:16

Sorry for double posting, but this is the only result on google, and I really want this fixed as soon as possible.

EDIT:
Fixed it, meddle with the speakers and change em around, some headsets screw with the output through stream.

Last edited by TheMonty; 6th March 2011 at 00:24.
Old 9th April 2011, 07:27

Hello, I've been streaming my desktop for a few months now and I would like to know how to stream audio from my desktop without streaming audio from Skype. Help is very much appreciated.
Old 9th April 2011, 15:26

rag098,

In order to accomplish this you would need to use a program such Soundflower (Mac) or Virtual Audio Cables (PC).

Matt

Tags
audio, input, microphone, record, skype