Old 26th March 2013, 09:31

Default New computer and windows 8 with Procaster

Hallo... I come from Germany , i have one Internet Radio and i am broadcasting with Livestream and Procaster Live from Studio... For the Livestream I use an old PC with Intel dual core prozessor and 2 GB ram... I use Widows Vista... I have many problems with the cpu by Livestreaming.... Procaster allways stops... Sometimes works fine for many hours but another time the cpu jumps up and down between 60~80 sometimes 90% !!! I dont run any other Software and the Bitrate is custom with 400 Kbs For the Video and 92 Kbs for Audio.. And then crusch!! Now i want to buy a new computer with windows 8 only for the Livestreaming and i want to know if Procaster works fine with window 8 an this new computer that i want to buy... http://www.otto.de/Acer-AXC600-PC-In...ationEntries,0 I will be very happy for your answers and Help...Thank you very much and many greetings from Germany , Chris...
Old 26th March 2013, 15:58

try broadcasting at the mobile setting and your audio at 32..
Old 29th March 2013, 21:19

Sorry i dont need mobile setting... I want know if the new Pc System that i want buy for good Broatcasting with Pradcaster the right Pc is... Thenks Chris..