Old 25th March 2013, 11:05

Default Livestream noob need answers

Hello all,

I need a live streaming solution that takes in and SDI (HD) signal with embedded audio, or I have to find a solution that is portable that has inputs for both composite video, and 2 channel audio. the reason is we have a live switch system that consists of three HD cameras 2 of which are PTZ HD studio cameras, one is manned. they all run through a switcher. The audio feed is analog and is run through a sound mixer in house so I would need to add that to the final mix into the live stream solution. Does anyone know of a box I can input the sdi and audio into and go direct to live stream or a box that would take in the down-converted video to analog composite, w analog audio and go direct to live stream?

thanks!
Old 31st March 2013, 15:48
Livestream Producer Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin0232 View Post
Hello all,

I need a live streaming solution that takes in and SDI (HD) signal with embedded audio, or I have to find a solution that is portable that has inputs for both composite video, and 2 channel audio. the reason is we have a live switch system that consists of three HD cameras 2 of which are PTZ HD studio cameras, one is manned. they all run through a switcher. The audio feed is analog and is run through a sound mixer in house so I would need to add that to the final mix into the live stream solution. Does anyone know of a box I can input the sdi and audio into and go direct to live stream or a box that would take in the down-converted video to analog composite, w analog audio and go direct to live stream?

thanks!
The following can take HD-SDI along with an analog audio source:

Black Magic UltraStudio Pro (USB 3.0)
http://store.livestream.com/products/ultrastudio-pro

Black Magic UltraStudio 3D (Thunderbolt)
http://store.livestream.com/products/ultrastudio-3d-1

Both devices are compatible with our encoding software (Procaster / Livestream for Producers)