Old 14th August 2009, 02:41

I am getting the same thing as well. I have verified that the vids are not removed and that they are not banned. Nothing seems to work.

"Unable to download the video. Age verification may be required or this video may have been temporarily blocked or removed by YouTube."

this is all I get.
I hope that after all this the d/l restrictions are removed.
Old 14th August 2009, 13:09

Unhappy Why won't YouTube videos import?

Quote:
Originally Posted by borba72 View Post
As of august 13th, it's not working again..I'm trying to import some videos and I get this message:

Unable to download the video. Age verification may be required or this video may have been temporarily blocked or removed by YouTube.
I'm having the same problem. I sent them an email about this problem. I hope it gets resolved soon. I like the Livestream platform, however, if you guys know of another reliable service please post.

Thanks.
Old 14th August 2009, 15:30
Administrator

We are aware of the issues with YouTube imports and working to resolve this . In the meantime you can still download any videos directly from YouTube (there are several applications which will do this) and upload clips directly through the studio.

-Ben
Livestream Support
Old 14th August 2009, 18:53

Guess I'm not important enough to get replies...
Old 14th August 2009, 21:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by benhomer View Post
We are aware of the issues with YouTube imports and working to resolve this . In the meantime you can still download any videos directly from YouTube (there are several applications which will do this) and upload clips directly through the studio.

-Ben
Livestream Support
Thank you for the reply..

Although something to make note of, I'm not sure if this is an issue with everyone else, but once I download videos from youtube and upload them directly from my computer, I don't seem to have any luck with getting those uploads from my computer to encode on the server either..
Old 14th August 2009, 22:48

Unhappy Problems with the downloader

I'm also having this issue with youtube
please help
Old 15th August 2009, 17:08

Smile Problems with You Tube

I have had the same problem with you Tube since yesterday.
I have worked around it by converting my video in I Movie to a Small mobile movie to make it quite small and then uploaded it that way.
This is not ideal and the you tube function is very useful when it works. It looks like it's a periodic problem from reading all the posts in this thread.
The 40 videos a day upload rule is fine but if a failed upload counts then that is quite inconvienient I had a problem with that on Thursday.
I am also having problems with My bandwidth as Uploading and broadcasting simultaneously eats into my puny connection which is just 1 MB as I am broadcasting from the countryside.
My channel is very new although I have been planning it for the past six months, I have a band due in my studios tomorrow evening and am planning on doing some live broadcasting, the back up will be on demand live shows, any suggestions on operating in the free version for now would be gratefully accepted, I am also considering the Pro package if my model works in the free channel, I am also looking forward to the Mac version of the procaster as we are completely Mac based here.
Anyway a big hello to Livestream land my name is Roger and my Channel is called Belmont Jam we have a small recording studios in the south west of England Just outside of Bristol and the Channel is a diversification business to our main business here which is running our Country Estate, the Studios is part of what we do I am a Guitarist and My Wife is a Clarinet player and Composer, our channel is for promoting new bands and musicians by streaming live performances and Jams, all genres, we are both Music nuts and I am a guitar geek to boot.
roger.lewis@belmontestate.co.uk
Good to be aboard.

Roger
Old 16th August 2009, 03:33

Check the statuspage: http://www.livestream.com/support/servicehealth
Its says:
# Video On Demand - YouTube Import Failures
* We have been seeing increased failure rates on clips imported directly from YouTube. We are looking into this and will update here we know more. As a workaround you should have success when downloading the clip from YouTube and uploading directly through Livestream Studio.
Old 16th August 2009, 09:41

Exclamation

I have the same Problem!
I tried to load more Videos in the Stream, but it didn't worked...
The same Error... Mogu... Retery don't work... that not fine^^
Old 16th August 2009, 12:02

Same problem here, every time I try to import a clip it just fails with the "Unable to download the video. Age verification may be required or this video may have been temporarily blocked or removed by YouTube." message, 100% fail rate, dosen't matter which video it is or how many times you try it.

Tags
applet, clips, drag, failed, form, import, import from hard drive, import videos, imported, importing, java, livestream, quality, uploading, video, videos, you tube, youtube, youtube batch storyboard, youtube import, youtube importing failed