Old 31st May 2009, 10:21

Exclamation Importing not working!

Import YouTube video does not work for more than 30 days!
Even if I re-import, Importing not working!
Old 31st May 2009, 12:17

Hey There LiveStream Team,

Quick question ?

I have emailed this question and have no reply >>>

Does youtube importing; function on the pro ?

Like a few other cats here I intend on going pro once the learning curve and team obligations are meant..

Come on guys; ( Ben Homer ) give us an answer please with the speed and concern of the old mogulus team...

Danke Schone..
Old 31st May 2009, 15:55

Default Live stream importer not working

The Importer for livestream is not working for anything, not podcasts, not you tube not other url places. this problem has gotten progressively worse to the point now where it just doesn't work! A large part of my content is in other places on the web and i am placing it here. I am interspersing it with live broadcasts so if the import feature is disables or difficult I will not be able to use your pro service. Can you let us know if this is going to be fixed or not. I think your program is a GREAT idea but only if it works for ALL the features. I would be greatly remiss to upgrade to por if the free level isn't working well enough for me to learn on.
Thank you fior your time
Alaia
Old 31st May 2009, 20:10

This feature that is not working is a Nation Wide Problem. It is also not working with the PRO version. No one can import from Youtube.
Old 1st June 2009, 06:42

Official answer??

Edit.

It works!!!!!!

Last edited by Vamire; 1st June 2009 at 07:01.
Old 1st June 2009, 07:40

Smile Thank You

It's working!!! will you lift the ban on number of vids per day since we missed 4 days of being able to work the site? Please
Old 1st June 2009, 18:44
Administrator

This should be resolved now but we are still working to ensure there are no further issues in the future. Thank you for your patience

-Ben
Livestream Support
Old 13th August 2009, 18:06

Default Not working

As of august 13th, it's not working again..I'm trying to import some videos and I get this message:

Unable to download the video. Age verification may be required or this video may have been temporarily blocked or removed by YouTube.
Old 13th August 2009, 18:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by borba72 View Post
As of august 13th, it's not working again..I'm trying to import some videos and I get this message:

Unable to download the video. Age verification may be required or this video may have been temporarily blocked or removed by YouTube.
I get the same exact thing man, YouTube uploads are no longer working. I am also having some problems with uploads from my comp also..

Last edited by GamerDude3282; 13th August 2009 at 19:01.
Old 13th August 2009, 22:27

Default Can't import from youtube

I don't know what the problem is, but it was working fine yesterday. I imported two of the videos I needed to air straight from a youtube address yesterday and had no problem. I have permission to broadcast these videos I don't know why it is not working today. All day I've tried and it always stays at 0%. Says it couldn't be downloaded. I've checked youtube, no maintenance, no problems. It's very important that I'm able to import from youtube because I have a lot of drummers in all different states...and some in the UK uploading educational/instructional videos for music students to watch. Sending all the videos to me to put on my local machine and then upload is just not an option at this point...as I have no operating budget. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.
Closed Thread

Tags
applet, clips, drag, failed, form, import, import from hard drive, import videos, imported, importing, java, livestream, quality, uploading, video, videos, you tube, youtube, youtube batch storyboard, youtube import, youtube importing failed