Old 21st April 2010, 15:35

I admit I am absolutely new to Live Stream. I created an account about a month back, and just started into actually using it yesterday. From the outside Live Stream is simple to use and I really like it (did a few tests last night).

In regards to Youtube I don't know if I am missing something here, but I have been trying to do this all day. I upload a video, and the white box appears saying it is downloading the video. This box gets to 100% and the video appears in my story board. The problem is I cannot do anything afterwards. It displays this message and says 0%:

"Waiting for the Mogulus import server to become available"

I have waited for over an hour, then deleted it and tried again. Same issue. I even went as far as to try another video...no luck. Can someone tell me if I am doing something wrong, or is this normal?
Old 31st May 2010, 09:55

Wow, thanks for sharing)
Old 8th June 2010, 03:02

Default can't view videos on website

can't open videos on my website. they are recorded on storyboard and public video on demand but it won't play on my website
Old 8th June 2010, 20:03
Livestream Community Help

Send a message via Skype™ to davidaron

What is your channel and where is your web site?
Old 22nd June 2010, 16:35

Default Click and Drag Youtube

I am having problems adding the imported youtube clip into a storyboard. I am on a mac computer and am using the latest version of Chrome. All other functionality seems to be functioning fine (such as double-clicking the text on the "new storyboard" to edit the title). However, when I click and drag the imported youtube clip and hover it over the storyboard, it doesn't give me an option to drop it in there. It will only allow me to put it above and below the storyboard. So, in essence, I can have a bunch of youtube clips, but no way to play them because I can't put anything in the storyboards...
Old 26th August 2010, 22:04

Unhappy Problem dealing with YouTube!

I have been using for more than 4 months, then i stopped for about 6 months and now i am back to find that i can't deal with YouTube videos from my live stream board.

- I can't sign in to my username on YouTube from Live Stream.
error: YouTube search is not available at the moment please try again soon.

- I can't search for a video by name.
error: YouTube search is not available at the moment please try again soon.

- I can't get a video from YouTube through a link.
No errors appear and nothing happen, keep adding the link and nothing new!
Old 18th October 2010, 21:39

Default still takes time to overlay youtube..

is anybody from livestream willing to help to solve this problem, it's has been for years but nothing is can be the best solution, still same overlay from youtube take soo long compare another site streaming....
Old 11th February 2011, 20:33

Angry Grrrrrrrrr

I Am So Mad Because I Import A Video From You Tube And It Says It Only Plays From Storyboard And I Try And It Won't Import It! How In The Heck Am I Supposed To Use The Channel If The Program Is Extremely Faulty!?!?!?!
Old 12th February 2011, 09:48
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew1194668 View Post
I Am So Mad Because I Import A Video From You Tube And It Says It Only Plays From Storyboard And I Try And It Won't Import It! How In The Heck Am I Supposed To Use The Channel If The Program Is Extremely Faulty!?!?!?!
matthew,

What video are you trying to import? What kind of error is occurring? I'll need further details in order to troubleshoot.

Jason
Old 25th February 2011, 19:09

Default Videos imported from YouTube looking sucky

Just tried importing videos from my YouTube channel because it is faster than uploading again. But I was very disappointed with the quality. It seems that the video size is half the original and the encoding rate is very low. Side by side comparison is pretty dramatic.

See the original video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7tTSuZ-ttw

And the Livestream version here:
http://livestre.am/Ds1b

Is this just "the way it is" or is there a way to improve it?

Thanks!

~ejr~
Closed Thread

Tags
applet, clips, drag, failed, form, import, import from hard drive, import videos, imported, importing, java, livestream, quality, uploading, video, videos, you tube, youtube, youtube batch storyboard, youtube import, youtube importing failed