Old 26th August 2009, 09:30

Default It's hurting all of us

Yep I'm sounding like a broken record postponing my show over and over. It says the will have to authorize the video or it would fail? Well the only thing the system allows you to do is press start. How do you authorize???

I have a big event my first huge livestream event in a few weeks, I need this time to raise sponsors if the system is not working right I won't be able to gather the sponsors. I'm frustrated but I respect that your fixing the issue, can you please give us an update on the situation asap. Its 8:30am CST Wed. August 26th
Old 26th August 2009, 09:48

Default S.o.s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowinda View Post
Yep I'm sounding like a broken record postponing my show over and over. It says the will have to authorize the video or it would fail? Well the only thing the system allows you to do is press start. How do you authorize???

I have a big event my first huge livestream event in a few weeks, I need this time to raise sponsors if the system is not working right I won't be able to gather the sponsors. I'm frustrated but I respect that your fixing the issue, can you please give us an update on the situation asap. Its 8:30am CST Wed. August 26th
I missing events too Please help
Old 26th August 2009, 10:06
Administrator

When you drag the clip to the storyboard and the message to start the import pops up, click on Start. The first time you do this it will require you to trust the certificate, a separate message will pop up for this, (see the screenshot below).

If you are not getting this pop-up that is likely the issue. This could be due to security settings or dependent on the browser you are using so it would be useful if you can provide your browser and OS specs so we can try to replicate what you're seeing.

Attached Images
File Type: png Picture 125.png (219.7 KB, 166 views)
Old 26th August 2009, 10:18

Default yep not getting the authorize screen

Im using Internet Explorer, when I drag the video into my storyboard it goes straight to the first screen then I press start. It starts to initialize then stops and says failed I don't get the second pop up to authorize the video.
Old 26th August 2009, 14:49

Default Now itīs working but...

Finally, itīs working, but itīs very slow importing videos from youtube.

In other way, now it seems that itīs only possible to import videos from youtube one by one.

Will be possible to make multiple imports from youtube?
Old 26th August 2009, 18:39

Default it's working!

thanks Livestream for the help, i guess it's works!
Old 26th August 2009, 21:33

Default Will not Import - Failed

I am using the latest firefox browser, i have a mac computer and am using mac os 10.5.8
I did the authorize and then pushed start. It appears to be uploading but then after 15 or 20 min when it gets to 99% it then says it failed.
It only allows for one thing to be imported at a time and ties up the screen completely so that you can't do other things while it is importing like arranging the on demand or anything else within the studio. I am a single person operation at the moment and attempting to establish a presence so that I can get an audience and then go pro and pay for the channel. The current setup is much too time consuming to be run efficiently.
Also it does not allow for any imports from other url and if i have to sit and watch it while my computer can't do anything elso on the site.
Please this is coming at a very inconvient time, I have created a advertizing blitz to begin building an audience and now i can't change content
Old 27th August 2009, 02:10

Exclamation same youtube problems

I agree and am having the same trouble with the new java uploader thing. Terrible. Takes so much time and seems to fail every time. This is getting very frustrating. Can you guys tell us why the old system was such a problem it's been replaced by this lethargic completely f-ed system?
Old 27th August 2009, 02:23

It seems to work now on firefox. Just 1 upload at a time is killing me but I guess its better than not being able to upload at all.
Old 28th August 2009, 10:15

Default Firefox Extension is viable workaround for now

I'm also seeing these problems, except that I don't see the 'age verification' error, it just fails at 'initializing.'

A viable work-around for me was to use the firefox extension DownloadHelper to get the .flv file out of Youtube and then re-upload it to Livestream.

Hope this problem is fixed soon...

Tags
applet, clips, drag, failed, form, import, import from hard drive, import videos, imported, importing, java, livestream, quality, uploading, video, videos, you tube, youtube, youtube batch storyboard, youtube import, youtube importing failed