Old 30th August 2008, 21:35

Talking Aid with the camera jvc everio gz-hd7

Hello, I am of Mexico, I request aid to be able to transmit with a camera jvc everio gz-hd7, and that I must make to synchronize with the PC to transmit in mogulus.
very I am needed this information because I am about to buy an become fond of camera and this is my main option, the doubt is that so this to work in mogulus with this camera, or, if it is possible also to be worked with webcammax
Old 8th October 2008, 15:29

Default no luck

Sorry but I tried this camera and have alot of experience tweaking equipment and finding ways around usual blocks and I could not get a signal to go through to the computer.

I would love to find a workaround if anyone else has figured it out
Old 9th October 2008, 03:39
Livestream Community Help

Send a message via Skype™ to davidaron
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mozaikmedia View Post
Sorry but I tried this camera and have alot of experience tweaking equipment and finding ways around usual blocks and I could not get a signal to go through to the computer.

I would love to find a workaround if anyone else has figured it out
Hey guys,

I remember reading on this forum that some cams have Flash related compatibility issues when trying to connect, but there may be a software solution for it. Maybe this could help? Try searching this forum or writing to Mogulus themselves. They posted this possible solution here some weeks ago.

Last edited by davidaron; 9th October 2008 at 03:41.
Old 25th October 2008, 03:03

Default No Streaming for JVC Everio Cams

As far as my research went, the JVC Everio line will NOT work as a streaming webcam option. The firewire connectivity is solely for file transfer from the internal hard drive and/or the SD card slot. Your alternative option if you choose to get an Everio is to purchase a capture card or device. I have a Diamond Multimedia VC500...has some funky issues to it and always defaults to PAL (and I cannot find a way to force the default to NTSC, which I need). I've seen reference to the EasyCap USB capture device; as cheap as they are, I'm going to give one a test run to see if it works a little smoother.
Old 27th October 2008, 13:49
Livestream Community Help

Send a message via Skype™ to davidaron
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellisradio View Post
As far as my research went, the JVC Everio line will NOT work as a streaming webcam option. The firewire connectivity is solely for file transfer from the internal hard drive and/or the SD card slot. Your alternative option if you choose to get an Everio is to purchase a capture card or device. I have a Diamond Multimedia VC500...has some funky issues to it and always defaults to PAL (and I cannot find a way to force the default to NTSC, which I need). I've seen reference to the EasyCap USB capture device; as cheap as they are, I'm going to give one a test run to see if it works a little smoother.
Thank you, ellisradio, for this insight.
Old 21st April 2009, 22:52

Default same problem

I solved the problem with this camera by using Flash media encoder and a simple usb capture device and followed the steps on the guide. you also have to make sure that the settings for the camera are set right also. but its very self explanitory

i had to do some tweaking to the settings on the input device to make sure the correct input on my capture device where selected (composite). you also have to make sure the video output on the camera is set to 640x480 and the input resolution on FME is set to the same to keep the bandwidth stream below 500kbps for free users. still not able to get it to work with procaster or anything else for that mader but in my opinion FME is loaded with enough features to tweak the video and works great.

Last edited by HeavyD; 24th April 2009 at 08:17. Reason: solved problem
Old 28th August 2011, 18:59

I know this is old, but I use a Dazzle DVC 100 and the AV cavles that came with the Camera and it works fine.

Tags
camera, everio, gz-hd7, jvc, webcammax