Old 12th September 2012, 22:36

Default Music doesn't play on my computer while streaming

Hello, I'm having some trouble with the sound and my livestreams: whenever I stream lately, and play music in the background, I can't hear anything on my end. I have the volume maximized on both my laptop and iTunes, but nothing comes out.

When I end the stream, the music comes back and sounds just fine. Same thing with before I launch Procaster.

People watching the stream can hear just fine, with no issues on their end at all.

I never had this problem before downloading the latest version of Procaster, so I don't know if it's a bug with the new version or what.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! It's rather annoying to not be able to hear my own music in the stream!
Old 21st October 2012, 12:31

Default me too

I'd be quite interested in the answer to this as well
Old 21st October 2012, 14:04
Livestream Producer Support

Which operating system are you using? First I'd recommend updating to the latest beta version of Procaster (Mac, PC).

Then I'd like to see a screen shot of your audio mixer, which the sources menu expanded to see what your available sources are. I'd also like to see a screen shot of your operating system's audio settings with all available input/output options shown on any drop down menus, to give us an idea of what could be causing this.

Tags
audio help, audio issues, music while streaming, sound issue, sound problem